Chapter Sixteen | We'll Be Fine

- Adrienne -

Yup, it was her. She packed on a few pounds since the last time I've seen her, but she didn't change a bit. I made sure I stayed away from her because I didn't want a repeat of the Waffle House incident. Forrest brought me to the last stop, which was Trey motherfucking Songz.

"Well, aren't you gonna say something?"
Forrest asked me.

"We've already met." he said.

"Oh...anyway T you've seen mommy? I'm hungry." Forrest rubbed his stomach.

"She's not putting out the food yet, you know only half of the people are here. Grumma on the way, ask her." he looked me up and down.

"Sorry, my brother can be an asshole sometimes." Forrest laughed. Oh my gosh! Forrest and Trey are brothers! What?!

* * *

- Jazelle -

She got ten seconds to get the hell away from me. Again I wanna know why she's here. And here comes that nigga Trey.

"Come here." he took my hand and took me upstairs to some sort of bedroom. Pretty dope though.

"Wassup?" I said, popping the "p".

"What's the matter babe?" he asked rubbing my thighs.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I lied.

"Tell me."

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." he started to irritate me.

"Sure whatever." he shrugged his shoulders. I poked my bottom lip out. I don't know why but I always do that when I'm aggravated. Forgetting that was the signal for Tremaine to kiss me, he bit my bottom lip before I could fix them. Shit. I couldn't help but to kiss back. Why were his lips so tempting, goodness?

"Is that your phone or are you just excited to see me?" I laughed.

"A little bit of both." he smirked while taking off his shirt. This nigga and this shirtless shit. He always taking his shirt off every five minutes. Like damn nigga, its fucking sexy but at the same time like Kev said, you look like a beige greyhound.

[A/N: Lmfaooo! That is still funny to me even if it was 2 years ago! Shidd! 😂 I'm dying while writing this. Kevin Hart has serious issues.]

I kicked my black creepers off and got on top of him, took my shirt off too, shit. "Damn Jazzy."

"What?"

"Nothing, I just felt like saying that."

My nigga, you fucking up the mood. "Just be quiet." I whispered.

"Yes ma'am." I went back to kissing him, passionately, I might add. I been waiting on this day for forever. His hands explored my backside as I expected he would, freaky ass. Okay, that's it, I need him now. I started to unbuckle his belt, where still again, somebody bursted in.

"Great." Trey mumbled. I looked up, and it was Forrest, shocked and smirking at the same time.

"Sorry y'all, I didn't know." he pleaded.

"Nah man it's cool. I was just bout to go check on Helen." Trey said. Here we go with this bitch again. I didn't bother to put my shirt back on because I wasn't leaving this room. He made me mad again. Fuck nigga. I swear, I swear if I didn't love him so much...I can't even explain.

Okay, I do have to eat, I've been starving Christina or Maurice. I'm hungry too. I put my Nirvana tee back on. I dress like a teenager even though I'm 26. But whatever, it's me. I went downstairs and I saw Trey and Helen dancing to I'm Still In Love With You by New Edition. I just bet they are still in love. I saw Forrest and his lady as well. She looked familiar, too familiar. I acted like I was going to get a drink but I was actually getting a closer look. Omg. It's Adrienne.