Epilogue.

TREMAINE & JAZZY

* Two Months Later *

"Trey, I'm hungry." Jazzy whined from the bed. "Well get your fat ass up and get some food." Trey shot back. Jazelle is two months pregnant, she's due in January. "Shutup nigga, I ain't that damn fat yet." she replied, slapping his head. She walked downstairs and checked the mail.

"Tremaine Neverson, Tremaine Neverson, T. Neverson, Tremaine Neverson and Jazelle Evans." she read as she skimmed through the mail. She opened the envelope with both of their names on it.

"You are invited to join in the holy matrimony  of:

Adrienne Michelle Evans

and

Forrest Xavier Tucker

at

1:30 PM

on the wonderful 21st of January

We hope that you can engage in our celebration of love, it would be a shame if you could not make it. R.S.V.P. by December 10! Hope to see you there." she read aloud.

"Bae!" she screamed for Trey.

"What? What? What?!" he threw a mini tantrum because he was playing the game.

"Excuse me? You better watch that tone little boy." she said.

"Sorry mama. What's good doe?" he pulled her on his lap.

"Yo brother and my sister are getting married." she showed him the invitation.

"This bouta be nasty cause this gone make us brother and sister." he laughed.

"So what, that shit don't count. I'm still yours, you're still mine, it doesn't matter."

"I got you. You got me?" he asked.

"Of course." she smiled back at him. He started running his hands up her thighs. She swatted him away and laughed,

"That's how we ended up with Tiara in the first place." "For the last damn time, it's a he! His name is going to be Jaylen." Trey argued.

"No nigga, her name is Tiara." Jazelle argued back.

"I fucking hate you." she added.

"But I love you." he said before kissing her.

* * *

FORREST AND ADRIENNE

"Since I proposed, I'll let you pick the wedding theme." Forrest said to Adrienne as the three watched an episode of Spongebob Squarepants.

"Simple, yet elegant. I want a beach wedding, at Trey's beach house. Reception can be there. You can pick the honeymoon." she replied.

"I've always wanted to go to Milan." he played with the ring on her finger.

"Italy?" she asked.

"Duhhh!" Forrest said teasing her. Adrienne picked Layla up and put her to bed.

"I love you." she said to Forrest.

"Love you too." he kissed her.

* * *

CHRIS & RIHANNA

"Same time tomorrow?" Rih asked Chris, putting her clothes back on.

"Yeah sure, whatever floats your boat." he replied. She kissed her teeth and walked out.

"The fuck am I gonna do with myself?" he asked himself quietly. He did something he'd never thought he'd do. He called Kae and told her he loved her.

* * *

HODGY & CORTNEY

"Gerard. I think it's time I tell you...I've been seeing somebody else." she said while rubbing his back.

"Don't tell me you brought this nigga around my child." he said getting tense.

"I actually have, he slipped up and called him daddy." she bit her lip.

"Fuck man. And to think I kept my dick in my pants for almost 5 years?! Come on man I know you ain't doing me this way." he stood up.

"I don't know but the heart just wants what it wants. She hit his cheek a couple of times.

"If that's how you want it to be, then fine. I ain't gone beg you to stay, just know I another girl right on my hip." he smirked at her.

* * *

WOW! CLAPZ 4 ME OMG YAY! 👏👏👏 it's finally over.

Stay tuned for : Sensational : (Made To Be Together Sequel) Coming in a few minutes.

Thank y'all for all the love & support. Really appreciate it.