Chapter Twenty-Three | Moment 4 Life

- Jazelle -

"You got all yo shit for the flight?" I asked Adrienne over the phone.

"Hell yeah." she laughed. I did decide I was going to go on the trip to Barbados, cause America is dead right now. It's only going to be Hodgy, Tyler, Taco, Adrienne, Rihanna, and I. It's sort of a little vacation. Trey agreed to let me go, just as long as I FaceTimed him every night and send him a picture of me every hour. That's easy to do. Hodgy would've brought Trenton but this is a kids-free week. Lay Lay is with Tyga.

"Alright well Hodgy and them outside, I'll meet you at the airport." I signed off. I brought both my Louis Vuitton suitcases and put them in the back of his trunk.

"Heyyyyyy." he said looking at me.

"Hey boo." I smiled. There were twinkles in his eyes. I was glowing too.

"We gotta go get Tyler." He broke the silence.

"Okay, that's cool." I put my seatbelt on and we were at Tyler's house about an hour later.

"What was taking y'all faggots so long? Probably doing all that lovey sus shit." Tyler said, getting in the backseat.

"Try again." Hodgy laughed.

"Shut up before I get Cortney on you." Tyler rebuttaled.

"Oooh!" I chimed in, instigating.

"You be quiet too." Tyler added.

"Hush." Hodgy topped us all. He turned up the radio to Rella. They're both conceited, listening to themselves on the radio.

"Ooh y'all see me on that billboard?" I pointed out the car. Hodgy muted the music and smacked his lips.

"Yeah. Can we fuck?" Tyler asked.

"Sure Tyler, as soon as we get to Barbados." I joked.

"Oh so you can fuck him and not me?" Hodgy asked, hurt by my joke.

"I'll fuck you in the pool deal?" I said.

"That's much better." he leaned over and kissed me on my neck. I started blushing. How can you not blush?

"Yo girl Rihanna is coming." Hodgy rubbed his chin.

"I wanna fuck her so bad." Tyler said.

"You might get the chance...never know." I smirked.

* Barbados *

Woooooooow. I was speechless. I haven't been here since I was what, 17? 'Made it safe, with @higasha @feliciathegoat @yungtaco @badgalriri @adrienneofficial - Missing you though @treysongz' I posted the beautiful view from our hotel room on Instagram. I don't know how we're dividing our beds, but I know I got the biggest bed, cause I'm the one who decided we should come here. Call me childish but I need a secure place to sleep, can't have none of these niggas think they special.

I changed my clothes into a red bikini and a black skirt, this weather ain't playing. I walked out my room, Hodgy only had on cargo shorts, Rih had on a tank top and shorts, Adrienne had on a sundress, and Taco & Tyler had shorts and a t-shirt.

"We ain't even been here twenty minutes yet." I said, everyone laughed at my comment, I'm not funny though.

"First day out, what should we do?" Taco asked.

"Uh? Schwim." Hodgy said.

"Yeah! I know a great place." my eyes lit up.

"How you know?" Tyler asked.

"Cause I do, now let's go." I grabbed Hodgy's arm and we all crowded into the elevator. It took us a minute to figure out directions but I finally got them to it. I'd come here all the time and just daydream or swim, to clear my head.

"Damn Jazzy." they all said, they didn't know me like they thought they did. Adrienne should know about this as well. I took my skirt off and did a cannonball type thing in the pool. I swam under the waterfall rock, Hodgy soon followed. He picked me up and had my back against the rock, kissing me. What happens in Jamaica, stays in Jamaica. "Oh shit, they getting freaky under the waterfall." Taco shouted. Hodgy and I both stuck our middle fingers up at them.

Everyone except Rih got in the water, talm bout she don't wanna mess up her hair. She was practically born in fucking water. I pushed her ass in. Of course she was salty but she ended up having fun. That's what I like to see, everyone being chill, having good vibes. Not any awkward tension between anyone, we're all alright. We played around in the water for a bit, went back to the hotel and went to eat some good food. Rih and I had us some cou cou, while the rest ate basic McDonalds. The point of going on vacation is to try new things and explore them, they're doing the same stuff we could've done in America.

After we ate, we went exploring for my other family. It took us a few hours, but we finally found our grandma Lilly, cousins June, Neah, Tiana, and Kela.

"Jazzy, Adrienne, whatcha doing in such place?" our grandma asked us.

"We're here cause we miss y'all." I said. She hugged us and invited everybody in. My cousins remembered us as well.

"Hey guys we're going out later, y'all coming?" I asked them.

"Yasss!" Tiana said, grabbing her sisters and we all piled up in the rental truck.

We went to Open Mic/Bonfire night at this place called Roses. They played chilled music, had a fire going on the beach, and people reciting poetry on the stage. On the other side they were turnt. We went to the turnt side, and the girls (including Adrienne & Rihanna) and I did our twerk line, with Neah leading and me ending it. Tyler's gay ass started twerking as well, making a damn fool out of him self. As the song ended, Rihanna grabbed Tyler, Adrienne grabbed Taco, and it was just Hodgy and my cousins left. They went to go eat, so I just danced with Hodgy's cute ass. We danced all night, forgetting where we were. I wish this night could never end.

* * *

Filler y'all, if I had written a real chapter, it would've taken me forever.

Check out: Remember My Name : (Chris Brown Story) by me and What The Future Holds (Odd Future Story) by me as well, they're great stories too, I assure you.

Well once again, I have to go to school in 10 minutes, have a great morning everyone. 😘