Chapter Twenty-Four | Her

- Tremaine -

Jazzy's Instagram notifications came to my phone. Glad to see she's having fun. I'm going to miss her though for this week she's gone. Tremaine what are you going to do today?

"Aye, what you doing today?" I asked stroking my chin.

"Nothing why?"

"Come over, a nigga bored."

"Iight..."

* Twenty Minutes Later *

"NIGGA!" I opened the front door to let my best friend Drake in.

"When were you gone tell me you was with the finest girl in the game?" he asked sitting on the couch.

"I was but a nigga was busy." He shook his head.

"Speaking of her, where she at?" he asked rubbing his hands together.

"In Barbados with her friends." I replied blankly.

"Which are?"

"Rihanna, her younger sister Adrienne, Tyler, The Creator, Taco Bennett...and uh, uh, Hodgy Beats." I growled a little bit.

"Why you say his name like dat?"

"He likes her and that's one of her celebrity crushes. He kissed her after I beat him up cause I seen them cuddling on her couch."

"Damn..." he said rolling up.

"Yeah. I kissed Helen doe."

"D-A-M-N." he started laughing. The doorbell rang and it was my other best friend Kevin Hart.

"YUUUP!" he said greeting me.

"Wassup dog?" I let him in laughing. This nigga keep me laughing.

"Wassup Drizzy?" Kev asked imitating Drake's voice.

"Shit." he replied exhaling the smoke.

"Congrats my nigga." Kev said dapping me up.

"For?" I asked.

"Nigga, you with the flyest girl in modeling." "That's the same thing I said." Drake added in.

"Man, it ain't all that it's cracked up to be. This girl is fucking crazy. Plus she got Barbadian roots, what you expect? She's my baby though. We constantly fight and all but at the end we always come back to happiness." I said.

"I can't settle down, too busy living the dream. I do think I done fucked way too many women in the 305." Drake said.

"Ain't nothing like having kids though. It may seem like your life's over, but it's not. That's when you really mature. And I'll be seeing a Kevin Jr. from you guys?" Kevin asked.

"Not right now, give us a year or two. I ain't ready just yet." I scratched the back of my neck.

"If we did doe I'd name the girl Tiara Marie Neverson and I'd name the boy some shit with a J, Aldon Neverson."

"Awww I get it with the names. T for Trey and J for Jazzy." Kev said. Drake and I looked at him with the 'No Shit' face.

* * *

- Jazelle -

"If you don't do it I'm punching you in your chest." I told Tyler, as we stood on top of a rock.

"I'd rather get punched in the chest." he replied. With all my might, I socked Tyler in his chest.

"Shit Jazelle!" he yelped, almost screaming.