Chapter Twenty-Two | Hate That I Love You

- Jazelle -

I felt so comfortable on Hodgy, I didn't want to get up, but something told me to. I blinked to get my vision straight and I saw Tremaine tapping his foot with his arms crossed.

"Jazelle what the fuck is this?!" he yelled at me.

"What you mean?" I asked in confusion, I'm still a little high.

"Why the fuck are you with him?! Are you cheating on me?!" he asked pulling me by my arm off the couch and into the back.

"Get the fuck off of meeee!" I yelled and laughed at the same time. Hodgy came in the back.

"What the fuck's going on?" he asked, high as well. Tremaine got more pissed and took a swing at Hodgy, sending him to the ground. Next thing I know, they're fighting on my bedroom floor.

"Stop it you cunt!" I said slapping Tremaine.

He looked at me and back at Hodgy. He took his keys and stormed out. I helped Hodgy up and took him to the bathroom to clean him up.

"I'm so sorry I didn't think he'd do this, hell I didn't know he would show up here. We're barely talking right now." I apologized on his behalf.

"It's cool...I know how he is because I used to be like that. I feel for you." he chuckled. I picked up the rag and wiped the blood away from his mouth . He lifted my chin with his finger and kissed me. His lips felt so nice and soft, so I kissed back.

The fuck did I just do?

* * *

- Tremaine -

That was some bitch ass shit she pulled, gone have the audacity to be cuddled up with that nigga when she knows damn well only nigga that's acceptable for me is Forrest, and I don't trust him for real. Fuck, I'm so damn pissed. I invited Helen over so I could vent to her.

"So she did what now?" she asked rubbing my shoulders.

"I don't know the full story but I don't give a fuck about what happened, I saw what I saw, so I beat the fuck out of him." I said.

"Baby, you can't just flip out like that, not knowing what the situation could be. Think before you act honey."

"Think about if it was Terrance or some random hoe." I said.

"I would've fucked him and her up."

"Exactly, don't be a hypocrite." I sighed.

"Shut the hell up." she said getting up and sitting by me on the couch. I sighed again.

"Trey, to tell you the truth...she doesn't deserve you. Yeah she may be a good girl and all, but it's a facade. That's what she wants you to think."

"No, I don't deserve her, I'm an asshole and I'm selfish. I only think about myself. I obviously don't deserve her if she's running away from me to another man."

"Isn't that the same thing you're doing?" she asked, playing with my fingers.

"But with you it's different." I took my hand and touched her cheek. We gazed into each others eyes, I leaned in and kissed her, she kissed back as I thought she would.

Dafuq just happened?

* * *

- Adrienne -

"Forrest, something ain't right." I said tapping his arm.

"What you mean?" he turned his attention to me.

"I mean that something ain't right with Jazzy. I can feel it, like there's something telling me that things aren't how they should be."