Chapter Six | The Real Her/Him

Two Days Later

- Jazelle -

This is it. The big day. Ten minutes til show time. I was in hair and makeup, getting my hair flat-ironed. Makeup was done. It's almost 30,000 people out there. Not to mention this is going to be broadcasted worldwide. My hair was finally finished, and now it was two minutes until show time. I fixed my wings and walked out to the platform. Just then, the crowd started screaming and I knew that it was Tremaine on stage.

"ATL how y'all doing tonight?" he asked the audience.

The crowd roared.

"Now I don't know about y'all, but I came for the ladies and the drinks! But the lady I came here for tonight is Jazzy Evans!"

"JAZZY! JAZZY! JAZZY!" the crowd chanted.

I suddenly felt myself rise up, and there I was, half-naked on stage with angel wings on, in front of Tremaine.

"Tell the DJ turn it up, let the DJ bring it back, tell him play that hit again, tell him that you like that (like that) OH!"

I strutted my stuff. All the way down the runway. Twists and turns, spins and poses. I went back for my 20 second change. I did the damn thang! On the last change, I came out and posed for the crowd, and Tremaine finished singing. I felt like I just won the presidential election. Tremaine and I shared a friendly hug and he kissed me on my forehead.

"Good job baby." he whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and giggled.

- Backstage

"You did great out there baby girl!" my stylist, Geno said to me.

"Thank you Ge-Ge! I couldn't have looked that good without you boo."

"You know me girl." he said, dropping down to the floor. I shook my head and laughed at him.

"Here comes your boo boo." he said, pointing behind me. It was Tremaine, completely transformed in black jeans, Bred 11's, a gray and red Nike crewneck, and a Chapter V snapback, with two gold chains. He looked like sex.

"Them legs girl..." Tremaine said. I giggled and went to my dressing room. I know tonight wasn't over. With Tremaine, it's never over. I kept my makeup and hair done, I didn't bother to ask, cause I already knew. We were going out to the club. I put on a white crop top, showing off my belly, high-waisted light washed jean shorts, and black suede thigh high boots. I applied maroon colored lipstick, not that I needed it, but it made my outfit more trendy.

It took me twenty minutes to get ready, but it was worth it. I snapped a few photos, posted them, and was on my way. Tremaine was sitting on the leather couch by the makeup vanity, tweeting some of his fans. He looked up at me and his jaw dropped.

"Who are you and where is Jazelle?" he asked, astonished by my appearance. "I'm right here." I chuckled. "Damn lil lady. You ready?" "Uh, yeah." We said goodbye to everyone that was relevant and headed out to the limo. It was just Tremaine and I. He kept staring at me the whole time. 15 minutes later, we were at the club. Tremaine grabbed my hand and we walked in like we owned hoes. There were 'ooh's' and 'aah's' from many people. They didn't flock over to us, thank God.

We were escorted to the VIP area. In there were a few wannabe's and people like T.I., Tiny, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, and Big Sean. Was tonight celebrity night or something? I knew T.I., Tiny, and Sean, but it was a first meeting Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz They were cool and funny, making jokes about random and ratchet people in the club.

Just then, my favorite song 'Watch N' Learn' by Rihanna came on. I grabbed Tremaine and we went out on the dance floor. He wasn't much of a dancer, I wasn't either, but living with my cousins in Barbados from ages seventeen to twenty-one, they taught me some things. I put Tremaine's hands on my hips and started grinding to the beat. Deeper into the song, our bodies were moving in full sync. In that club, it felt like just us. Next thing I know, we're practically fucking on the floor. T.I. saw us from above, and he came to get us before anything happened that could ruin the both of us.

*   *   *

- Tremaine -

"Damn Jazzy, you almost broke my dick." I joked.

"Nah, you just couldn't handle it." she chuckled.

"So, about you and Chris?"

"Um, we're taking a two week break, to figure out where our minds are at." she said, looking uncomfortable.

"So technically, you're single?" I eagerly asked.

"I guess. But I haven't made up my mind. So don't try anything buddy boy. Keep your dick in your pants." she demanded.

"With you looking how you're looking, that's gonna be hard." I smirked. She put her hand in my face.

- Three Hours Later

It was almost four AM when we left the club. I was buzzed, but Jazelle was hammered. She kept feeling all on me and tried to kiss me a few times. As hard as it was resisting, I had to. I didn't want her to regret anything in the morning. I carried her bridal style to her room, but she wouldn't let me go. She said she wanted to sleep with me. As in sleep, I mean sex. She kissed me on my neck multiple times, and I groaned here and there but I just couldn't do it.

*   *   *

- The Next Morning

- Jazelle -

I woke up in Tremaine's bed, him sleeping next to me, shirtless. I was butt-ass-naked. What the hell happened?! I had a major headache as well, and my legs were sore. Did we have sex? I slapped Tremaine on his back, startling him and causing him to awaken.

"Ouch! What the hell?!" he yelped in pain.

"What the fuck happened?!" I asked, anxious and irritated.

"We went to the club. You got hammered drunk, tried to have sex with me, and stripped down to make me suffer. And that's all. I promise." he said, sincerely.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Besides, you wasn't ready for this anyway."

"Pfft. I remember you saying that I quote "almost broke your dick" en quote." I laughed.

I got up, forgetting that I was naked, and caught Tremaine staring at my body. I quickly scurried to my room and showered. My hair curled up when it got wet, so I just left it that way. I put on my favorite OFWGKTA hoodie, cropped blue jeans, and black Puma Fenty Trainers. I guess we were chilling at home today. I headed downstairs and made me a bowl of vanilla ice cream with brownie crumbs on top. I sat down on the couch and picked Friends with Benefits to watch. I think this movie fit our situation perfectly. Tremaine came downstairs an hour later and was wearing all white, from head to toe. I loved him dressing up in all white. There was a knock at the door. "I got it!" I yelled as I was getting up. I opened the door, and it was...

A girl. She looked slightly familiar. She was pretty, shorter than me. Her hair was brown and she had a carmel skin complexion. Tremaine came from behind me. "Helen..." he said.

[A/N: If you didn't know, Helen G. is Trey's ex-girlfriend. She is or was one of Chris Brown's backup dancers, and she was in the Already Taken video. Go watch it, and you'll understand. :D]

"What are you doing here?" he asked, like he was just suddenly hit with a ton of bricks. "I'm in town...Terrance has a game and I just came by to pay you a visit."

"Oh...come in." he said, closing the door behind her.

"And you must be Tremaine's new girl." she assumed.

"Um no, Victoria's Secret model, Chris Brown's girlfriend." I retorted.

Tremaine balled his fists and growled a bit.

"Oh, my apologies. Jazzy right?"

"Yeah. Jazelle." I said making her look stupid.

"So Tremaine, why you acting all shy? You act like you don't know me anymore."

*   *   *

Happy? It was longer this time. Jazelle. Wow lol. This chapter was funny and surprising lol.