Chapter Eleven | Still Got It

[A/N: Yoo, before we get this chapter started, I have to say something...my math was off. Forrest is really only eighteen lmao. BUT, this is a story, FICTION AT THAT, and he is going to be 23. He was 19 as a sophmore in college, while Jazelle was 24 as a senior. Should I continue? Sí señors y señoritas]

- Tremaine -

We were having a ball tonight. It felt so good to have all my family with me, felt like old times. Mumma and Forrest are staying an extra two weeks while the fam is staying for the week. I had food, my family, and my girl. What more could I want? Deeper into the party I saw how Jazzy was being really anti-social. I'm not bouta leave my baby out here like some hoe.

"Can I get y'all attention for one second?" I yelled, turning down the stereo. It got very quiet and all heads turned to me. "Thank you. Now I want all of y'all to get a chance to meet my beautiful girlfriend, Jazelle. She goes by Jazzy, and I call her Jaz."

"Hi Jazzy." my family greeted her, while she blushed. My family is her family.

She got closer to my cousins, the girls mostly. She started having fun and I could see it in her smile. She even started dancing and my song "Check Me Out" came on and we danced together. God bless this girl.

I seen Forrest in the corner eyeing us. Ole' "I gets no play" lookin ass nigga.

- Two Hours Later -

The family was still turnt. When my family parties, they party! Turns out, there's a surprise family reunion here. They're gonna fly Grumma out here for us. Jazelle said she was sleepy, so we talked outside.

"Baby I'm super tired, your family is too turned up for me." she joked, with half open eyes. Yeah, my baby was tired.

"Trust me. Are you sure you can drive?"

"Yes bae, I'm going to be fine. I'll be back in the morning to help clean up."

"You know these niggas about to clean up after themselves." we both laughed.

"Alright, I love you."

"Love you too." we kissed for a few minutes until she finally left.

* * *

- Jazelle -

The real reason I left was because of Forrest. He made me feel guilty as fuck because I left him without any closure. That day I fell into Chris, it was love at first sight. My stomach is killing me! I haven't felt this bad since last year man. I want to cry, cause it's like a sharp pain.

When I got home, I kicked my shoes off and headed straight for the toilet, and threw up my dinner. What the hell? Oh no. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, I don't like this sick shit. I changed into some pajamas and got wrapped up in my bed. Then I remembered to text Tremaine.

Jazelle: Bae.

Trey: Wife.

Jazelle: I'm home, but I don't feel good 😒😷😔

Trey: What's the matter with my baby? 😡

Jazelle: My stomach hurts very bad. I keep throwing up. 😷😷😷

Trey: You want me to come over there? Cause I will.

Jazelle: Yes please, bring April and Forrest with you.

Trey: Okay, I got you my love. 😘💜

Jazelle: Thanks

Trey: Yw. 😍😘💜

I hit the lock button on my phone and watched re-runs of Law & Order: SVU. I was on the episode where a little girl named MacKenzie runs away with a person named "Eddy_D". Just imagine if I was there. I'd be locking and glocking niggas.

About twenty minutes into the show, there was a knock at my door. Hoping it was Tremaine, but I never know, I grabbed my baseball bat. I opened the door slowly, and there it revealed Forrest, all drenched in the rain. "Come in?" I asked myself out loud. Forrest stepped into my home with two large bags.

Not trying to sound rude, but I did anyway. "Where's Trey?" I blurted.

"Oh um, yeah he was afraid to leave all his family at his house by themselves. Our family is crazy baby."

"Oh..." I chuckled dryly. There was an awkward silence until it was broken by him.

"Uh well I brought you some soup, crackers, and ginger ale." he said, handing me the bags. I took them to the kitchen.

"Thanks. Look, let's not beat around the bush." I blurted again.

"Huh?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Forrest, do you hate me?"

"Where did that come from?" he laughed.

"I'm serious."

"I could never hate you shawty."

"Look, I'm really sorry about everything. I just up and left you without looking back."

"It's cool Jaz, it's cool. You've obviously found the love of your life and I'm really happy for you." he smiled.

"Thanks Rain Forrest!" I hugged him.

"If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here. And I still got it for ya." he chuckled.

- The Next Morning -

I woke up feeling like somebody had stabbed me in my stomach through the night. The hell man, this isn't cool! I was still irritated with Trey. So you value your house more than you do your girl? You got 5 houses and you rich, you really worried about that? I ignored all his phone calls and texts. I decided to drive myself to the doctor. On the way I stopped to get a pickle with chocolate sprinkles on top. It tasted so good.

- Doctor's Office -

"Evans? Jazelle Evans?" the nurse called for me. I stood up and made my way to the door. I was escorted to a small room. A round lightskinned woman sat there reading papers.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Hi Miss Evans, I'm Dr. Price." she shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled back.

"What are you here for today?"

"Well, I noticed that I was gaining a bit of weight, I keep throwing up, and I've been eating weird things."

"Hmm? That's very common. When is the last time you had sexual intercourse?" she asked.

"Ummm, maybe about two months ago." "Have you missed your period?"

"Uh, y'know I really don't pay attention. But I don't recall seeing it lately."

"Okay," she sighed. "We need to run a few tests on you, so if you would, may you urinate in the cup please?" she asked.

I did all my procedures and waited for my results. Dr. Price walked back in with a happy but long face. "Miss Evans, I have good news and bad news. The good news is, congratulations, you are pregnant! But the bad news is...

* * *

Haaa! I cliffed y'all asses! 👏 *Gives myself a pat on my back*

Forrest - Stay away from my babies!

Tremaine - Apologize!

Jazelle - Good luck!

Readers & Supporters - Thank Y'all 😘