Chapter Twenty-One | Doing It Wrong

- Jazelle -

I met up with Trey and Forrest, they were talking about some girl. "Hey baby guess who I just met!" I squealed, scaring the shit out of him.

"Who baby?" he asked.

"The main OF members!"

"That's good." he didn't sound too excited.

"Tyler, Taco, Hodgy, Earl and Jasper." I showed him their numbers in my phone but not the messages between Hodgy and I because I know he'd flip out and cause an unnessecary scene.

"Why you leave my Grumma and Mumma alone? They don't know their way around this mall." he said.

"For your information, they do and second, I needed some new shoes." I said.

"You got enough J's as it is, you don't have to get EVERY pair that come out, gosh." I walked away after he said that, I don't know what's his problem but he needs to fix it, fast. Last night was the best night ever and now he wants to fuck the happiness up. I'm so lucky I took my own car here, cause I'm not dealing with this. I walked out the mall, and here comes OF, begging for a ride.

Tyler's dumb ass parked in the fire lane, so their car got towed. They asked me to take them to the impound. Hodgy was in the passenger seat and the rest fit perfectly in the back. We started jamming to Jamba, that's my shit. The guys went to go get the car situation handled while Hodgy stayed behind with me. "Why you not handling business with the boys?" I asked.

"Cause I just wanted to chill with you, is there a problem?"

"No, not even." I smiled. He moved closer to me.

"What's up with you?" I laughed.

"I don't usually catch feelings for women this quick, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life." he said.

"Thank you, I would happily oblige, but I have a boyfriend at home, Trey." I told him.

"Oh, that nigga." he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." I playfully pushed him away. Just then the boys came back.

"Mm mm mm look at the two lovebirds." Tyler said, making fun of us.

"Come on nigga." Earl said to Hodgy.

"Look I'll text you later okay?" he said.

"Cool." I hugged him tightly and went back to the mall.

Trey, Forrest, April, and Grumma were outside waiting for me. The reason, I don't know. Forrest got into my car while Trey took April and Grumma. Fuck it, I'm not on his bullshit today. We wanted something chill to eat so we all voted on Chipotle. "So Tremaine are you and Miss Jazelle here getting married anytime soon?" Grumma asked. I choked on a forkful of my bowl.

"I don't plan on it." he said with no hesitation. That's cool haha. He forgets who he's going home with. Matter of fact, he doesn't have to come home with me. I'm going to my own damn house.

"Look guys it's still early but I have to take care of stuff so I kind of have to leave." I said. I hugged everyone but Tremaine. I patted his shoulder and left. How does he go from almost crying in a bathroom talking about how I'm the one he's gonna marry to now saying he doesn't plan on it. I don't know if he knows how much that hurt me. I need to get away from those two because all they cause me is stress and pain.

I know I can't just up and leave my problems but this is the most stress-free way. I don't like being around negative energy. Which is exhibit Tremaine. I'm not at all mad at him but he needs to learn to be mature and stop being a Negative Nancy. Seeing as though I don't have to catch an attitude all the time, he still has a part in it.