Chapter Seven | Stuck on Stupid

- Jazelle -

Helen and Tremaine went on and on all night about old memories and new ones to come. She didn't leave until 11:30 at night. I just went upstairs at like 8 cause I was getting annoyed with her presence so I just went to mind my own business. After I heard the front door slam, Tremaine came upstairs into my room.

"Oh now you wanna come see me." I said sarcastically.

"Girl, I've seen you this whole week, and then some if you catch my drift."

"I hate you."

"I love you."

He made it harder every day seeing him. It was like I was falling back in love with him. I'm technically single now, but I need to respect Tyga, as well as myself. I don't need to do anything that I'll go home running to my momma to, you know?

"Well um, I'm going to go to bed. This was a long day." he said. "Okay, good night."

He hugged me and pulled me in close.

I didn't want to let go. I could tell he didn't either. Instead, he carried me to his room. He laid me down on his bed and came in between my legs. Like I said before, he could make me forget any little thing he did wrong. We stared into each other's eyes, and before I knew it, he came up and kissed me. If I wanted to start over with him, we had to take things slow, meaning he had to drop any hoes he had. You know mumma and grumma are always welcome, and let's not forget the women on his team. I'm not saying he can't have female friends, but if you know me, what's mine is mine and no one else's. Period. He bit my bottom lip, knowing that I love that. He chuckled and removed himself off of me. Bastard.

"Seriously, I'm sleepy." he said.

"Ugh, you're a bastard."

"So I've been told." he laughed.

* * *

- Three Days Later -

- Chris -

Today's the day I'll make my move. I'm flying to ATL in 3 hours to go visit Jazzy. It's a surprise visit so she doesn't know about it. I'm gonna wine and dine her, just like our first date. I haven't heard from Adrienne since the incident. I think she got the memo. I bought Jazzy a diamond "C" necklace with a purple stone on it. At least if she decides we break it off, she'll remember me.

- ATL -

I packed for a seven day stay. I had the penthouse suite all to myself. I decided I was just going to go to Trey's house and speak with him. I threw on a hoodie, basketball shorts, Nike slides, and a 'Black Pyramid' snapback. I got to Trey's in 30 minutes. The hotel was a nice lil drive to his house. I knocked on the front door. To my surprise, Jazelle Marie Evans opened the door. Wearing one of Trey's shirts, a pair of boxers, and her naturally curly hair was frizzy. My heart sank. Don't tell me she's already moved on. To one of my homies at that.

"H-hi Chris." she said, smiling.

"You gone let me come in or what?" I asked.

"Um, sure." she chuckled. As I entered, the house was perfectly tidy.

"Can you like, get dressed? I have to take you somewhere." Trey said, coming down the steps. I looked over at him, my face probably red from anger and embarrassment.

"What's up Breezy? Long time no see." he said, smiling.

Towards Trey and Jazzy, my persona is a facade. "Wassup Trey?" I said, giving him the traditional man-dap.

"What brings you to one of my five lovely homes?" he asked.

"Um, I actually came to talk to you about something important, but now I have a feeling you already know." I said barely audible.

There was an awkward silence until I broke it.

"Can I talk to Jazelle? Like somewhere else?" I asked him.

"I had something special planned for her tonight but sure, whatevs." he said, a little irritated. I'm getting Jazelle back, no matter what it takes.

* * *

Kinda short but be happy. There's a lot of great things going on in my life. Like a new baby and stuff like that. Hope you liked it.

#TeamChrielle vs. #TeamJamaine

Comment!