Chapter Three | Don't Be Scared

- Tremaine -

I woke up without Jazzy in my arms. I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth, and stiletto black nails dug deep into my side.

"Ouch!" I said with toothpaste in my mouth.

"Aren't you used to girls nails digging in your skin?" Jazzy laughed.

"Yeah, but not unexpectedly." I retorted. She shook her head.

"But claim 'I wanna settle down.' Crazy."

"I do want to settle down, it's just a girl I'm waiting on to open up to me." She slowly shook her head and exited to my bedroom.

"So Jaz, what did that kiss mean to you last night?" I asked, wiping my face.

"Tremaine...I don't know. I don't know if that was out of anger or what."

I wanted that kiss to mean something. Maybe another chance? In another lifetime to her.

"I respect your decision. It's just that I felt something and I know you did." I replied.

"Well uh, I'm going to get dressed for rehearsal. Meet you back here in 20?" she asked. "Sure." I flashed a fake smile.

* * *

- Jazelle -

I finally got out of Tremaine's guilt trip. I'm not sure if last night was a mistake or what. We were drinking and I seen his abs and tattoos. What was I supposed to do?

I checked my phone and I had 36 missed calls, 50 text messages and 17 voicemails, all from Chris. One missed call was from Michael. I called him.

"HELLO?!" he asked, kind of with an attitude.

"Well good morning to you too Tiger." I chuckled.

"One, watch it with that 'Tiger' shit, it's TY-GA. Two, please get your nigga before I choke him up!"

"I told him to go play in traffic. My sister though?! I could see if it was one of his back up dancers or one of his little hoes from Virginia. But no. My own flesh and blood. The mother of my niece."

"I know, I know. Please Jazzy, just hear him out. He's starting to piss Chyna off crying like a little child. Just talk to him."

"Not until my show is over. I was thinking about flying back to LA to fuck with my sister right after the show."

"No Jaz, don't do that. You obviously are the bigger woman and you don't need to stoop down to her level."

"You're right, but her life will still be a living hell. Well I gotta hit the showers so Tremaine and I can go rehearse. Talk to you later bro."

"Good luck out there dummy, I'll be watching. And while you're in ATL, don't do anything you'll regret later, ok?"

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye sis."

And with that, he hung up. As I stepped into the shower, my thoughts about the next things to pop off the rest of the week flowed through my mind. What if Tremaine and I had sex? What if we got in trouble with the law? Or what if we get caught doing things we shouldn't? I'm not one to be manipulated. At least, not that easy.

- 20 Minutes Later

I came into Tremaine's room in Nike sweats, a Nike hoodie and my hair in a messy bun. I also grabbed my 6 inch Givenchy practice heels. Tremaine swaggered out of his personal bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. He was a cute little hot mess.

"I said twenty minutes Tremaine."

"It takes time to look how I look." he smirked. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He's so corny.

"Look I'm bouta get dressed so unless you want to see what I have in store, I suggest you leave."

"Oh really? Okay well I'll stay."

"Okay, you asked for it." he said, dropping his towel. I turned quickly before I saw anything I wasn't supposed to see.

"What? Couldn't handle it?" he laughed.

"I'm just not that type of girl."

"What you mean?" he came from behind me, dressed. That quick?

"To mind rape someone while I have a fiancé. It's not right."

"Oh, it's not right to have your fiancé cheat on you with your own sister either."

Dammit. He was right. I hung my head low and followed him downstairs to his Bentley. The whole ride to the Fox Theatre was silent. Tremaine tried to make me laugh occasionally but I laughed dryly.

When we got there, everyone was so shocked that "Trey Songz" and I walked in together. All of the models and managers flocked over to him, asking questions and begging for autographs.

"Ladies, ladies. I'm not here for you, I'm here for Jazzy and Jazzy only. I sing on HER solo, which would be 3 minutes and 17 seconds because that's how long my song is. So if y'all excuse me, I have warm-ups to do." he walked away, all nonchalant-like.

Tremaine and I walked on the stage together. I went backstage to change into just undergarments & heels. I'm kind of nervous because I've never done this with him.

"Tell the DJ turn it up, bet the DJ bring it back, tell him play that shit again, tell him that you like that (like that) OH." I heard Tremaine's actual voice through the speaker.

I took a deep breath, kissed my cross necklace and said a silent prayer. I strutted out on the stage without giving a care. At this point, I'm ready to snap my fingers and say, "Bitch, I'm fabulous." then do the duck lips. I did a couple twists and turns here and there, walked back backstage and did my change that takes 20 seconds.

"I only came for the ladies and the drinks." were the last words I heard Tremaine sing after my 180 spin.

He was all sweaty and out of breath like he'd been singing AND dancing. I gave him a hug and then he put me over his shoulder.

"Put me down before you drop me!!!" I screamed at him as he carried me backstage. He took me to his dressing room and backed me up in a corner.

"Girl, don't you be scared of a nigga." he whispered, sending chills down my spine.

* * *

Hi y'all. My reads are boosting up so fast, thanks so much!!! Don't forget to tell all your friends to read this!!!