Chapter Eight | Love Without Tragedy

- Tremaine -

Ahhh, so Chris thinks he's slick eh? Little does he know, I got Jazzy wrapped around my finger. These past few days have been nothing but pure paradise.

"Thanks. Jazzy I'll meet you back here at 9. Dress for the weather." Chris said as he left.

I just started chuckling. If Jazelle was gonna go back to him, she was stupid. He cheated on her with her own flesh and blood, like the hell? Even if she led him on, did he try to stop her? Obviously not.

"What's so funny?" she asked, snapping me back into the real world.

"Nothing, just a little joke in my head." I lied.

"Uh huh, sure."

"You look cute in my shirt and boxers."

"I try." she said posing.

- 9 PM -

- Jazelle -

I knew it would come down to this. Them both fighting for my affection. A girl can only have so much stress on her at once. I'm at the point where I just want to run away from them both, but unfortunately I can't. I'm gonna be a big girl and stand up to my heart.

Chris said dress for the weather, which I knew he meant jeans and a t-shirt. He would've said nicely if I were to dress up. I wore a Chanel crop top, high-waisted American flag print shorts, and some all white Converses. I put my hair up into a perfectly neat sock bun. I also added a blue, red, and white striped bow, and my lucky cross necklace.

I was doing my makeup when Tremaine came in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist. He's not making this decision any easier for me. "You look cute." he whispered into my ear.

"Thank you." I replied. He started kissing me on my neck as I was applying my white eyeshadow.

"Tremaine stop." I said laughing.

"You know you like it bae, so stop frontin'."

"I can't lie but you know I can't do this."

My phone rang 'IFHY' by Tyler, The Creator, signaling that it was Chris letting me know that he was downstairs. "Gotta go!" I said grabbing my Michael Kors clutch bag and dodging Tremaine's kiss.

- In the Car -

"Hi babe." Chris smiled at me.

"Hello Chris." I replied.

"We're two grown ass people, but I rented out your favorite place when you were a kid."

"OH MY GOSH STOP LYING!" I squealed.

"I'm not."

He really rented out this carnival that I used to ALWAYS go to when I was mad. I always made sure I had a dollar or two on me so I could play some games. I haven't been there since I was 14.

"Thank you so much!" "Anything for my queen."

- At the Carnival -

It was so empty, you could hear a pin drop. Only people that were there was me, Chris, and the workers. We played basketball first. Chris won of course, but he's a beast so...he won. Then we played skeeball. You know the queen reigned supreme. We played a lot more games after that, then we finally got on the Ferris Wheel.

"So, I have something to give you." he said.

"Okay." I crossed my legs.

"Close your eyes." I did as he told me. I felt some sort of cold metal around my neck. After he snapped it on there, I looked down and saw a diamond 'C' necklace with a purple stone.

"Thank you so much. What's it for?" I asked.

"Well, it's to show you how much I love you, and if you don't choose me, you'll never forget me no matter how much you try."

"Chris this is so sweet and beautiful." Without hesitation, I kissed him before he could speak. I'm really going to miss these lips. And I'm going to miss his touch. Things were getting pretty hectic so we stopped and got off. He won me a giant stuffed puppy. But now was decision time. I had to tell him. We made it to the car and took the long way.

"Chris, thank you so much for this night. It was so perfect, I couldn't ask for more from you. But..." I stopped myself.

"But what?" he stopped the car.

"But this is not going to work. I can't be with you anymore." I said in one breath.

"Huh?"

"I can't do this anymore Christopher. I love you and always will. But right now I need to be alone."

There was a long awkward silence until he finally spoke. "Damn Jazelle. If you leave me it's something I can't control. So let's do it one last time, and fuck for the road."

What? This is new, for even me. I've never had break-up sex before. But I could see where he was coming from. "Okay."

* * *

- The Hotel -

- Omniscient -

Jazelle and Chris made their way to his hotel room. She stripped down to nothing but a black lace bra, and the matching panties. Chris laid down on top of her and kissed her, passionately. He moved down to her neck and found her sweet spot, causing her to moan. He unclasped her bra with one hand, and took it off with the other. Chris played with her breasts with his tongue. She moaned and arched her back. His hand traveled down to her love, feeling how wet she was. He inserted two fingers inside. Jazelle bit her lip to keep from moaning to loud but it didn't work. "Chris!" was all she screamed. He removed her underwear, and started to eat her out. Moving his tongue in and out and all around, Jazelle couldn't stop squirming.

She yelled and moaned and screamed, but that didn't stop him. Just as she was about to cum, he stopped. "Hold it for me baby." he growled.

She sucked her teeth. He took off his jeans and was left in his underwear. Jazelle bit her lip, eyeing the huge bulge poking out. She sat up and pulled him out of his boxers, slowly stroking him. "Shit, babe." Chris groaned, tilting his head back. Jazelle got on the floor and on her knees, taking all of him into her mouth.

"Oh shit." Chris grunted. He twisted some of her hair in his fingers and bobbed her head up and down.

"Fuck Jaz!" he yelled, after she started swirling her tongue around the tip. Chris' groaning increased, meaning that he was at his peak. Jazelle used her hand to finish him off.

"Get your ass over here." Chris said, after grabbing a running Jazelle.

He threw her on the bed, on her hands and knees and entered her from the back.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Jazelle moaned, grabbing onto Chris' leg. She'd forgotten how good he was. The rest of the night was as sweet and passionate as ever.

* * *

- The Next Morning -

- Jazelle -

Last night was everything. It felt so good. But I was broken-hearted about leaving him. That was the last time. I woke up quietly and put my clothes back on. I wrote him a little note, kissed him one last time, and I left.

- Tremaine's House -

I gathered myself up and wiped my tears, cause now I've moved on to better things. I'll give Tremaine a second chance, but if he ever does wrong, from that day on I'm through with him. I knocked on the front door. Tremaine didn't even get a chance to open the door fully before I jumped on him and kissed him. "You're all mine now." he whispered into my ear.

* * *

There. Are ya happy? Are ya happy?! #TeamJamaine won. To be honest, I was #TeamChrielle for a bit. It's so sad how she just up and left him. But since she thinks that Trey is all that and a bag of chips, she got him. What do y'all think Chris is going to do next?
Comment!