Chapter Nine | Simply Amazing

- One Week Later -

- Tremaine -

You don't even know how psyched I am to have Jazelle be mine again. I fucked up before, I'm not doing that again. In two years, we'll be married, at least I hope. As of now, I'm sexually frustrated. Can't wait to get her in the bed. But she's my baby and none of these chicks can't fuck with her.

"So I'm going back to LA." she said, while tracing my back tattoos.

"And I'm going too. Told you I got five homes, ATL, Petersburg, LA, Miami, and Chicago."

"Okay, I get it. You're rich as fuck." she chuckled.

"Shiiiit, me? Nigga that's you." I joked back.

"No but seriously, I'm leaving tonight. So if you're coming, you'd better get yo shit." she retorted.

- LA -

- Jazelle -

Feels so good to be home. Hopefully Chris has got ALL of his shit out. Tremaine and I spent 3 hours unpacking my stuff. I haven't been feeling so good lately. I've been puking a lot and I don't know why. I probably have a virus. After unpacking, we layed across my couch and watched my favorite movie, Friday.

Eventually he fell asleep on the part where Bernie Mac comes up to Craig and Smokey. "Scuse me brother, what we call drugs at 74th Street Baptist Church, we call a sinny sin sin." "Well around here, between Normandy and Western, we call this here a little twenty twen twen (well!) NIGGAAAA!" the movie played while I died laughing.

I got bored so I took a picture of Tremaine and I. I did the duck lips while his mouth was open. Classic. I posted it to Instagram and immediately put my phone on silent. I went to sleep shortly after.

- The Next Morning -

- Tremaine -

I woke up on the couch with Jazelle's big ass hair in my face. Yuck! It smells like strawberries and cream though, it smells really good. Wait why am I talking about her hair? I slowly and discreetly slid my way from behind her, careful not to wake her. Her house was unfamiliar to me, I didn't know my way around it. I walked around until I found myself in her bedroom. As I turned around, I saw Chris packing up the last of his things.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a blunt tone.

"As you can see, I'm getting the rest of my shit out." he threw back at me.

"Oh..." I said faintly.

"Aye man, we always gone be brothers, no doubt baby. No matter who gets the girl. Just make sure you take care of my Jazelle, better than I ever did. Don't screw up this time, cause if you do, I'll kill you. I'll move on and find my own, good luck bruh." he preached. We did the traditional black man handshake, and I went to go brush my teeth. I brush my teeth about five times a day. Shit's addictive.

Chris left about an hour later and Jazelle was still sleep. I know just how I'm gonna wake her up.

Sing to her.

"She ain't perfect, but she's worth it

Every breath I breathe, for the life of me

And I know I might not deserve it

But she loves me, and it's simply amazing (you are),

Simply amazing (you are), simply amazing (you are)

And she loves me, and it's simply amazing, amaze-amazing"

Jazelle woke up, blushing, she jumped on me and kissed me.

* * *

Please don't be mad. I had SERIOUS writer's block for this chapter. Oh and Trey really does brush his teeth five times a day, no lie. The baby? Her name is Victoria, and as of now she is two weeks and five days old. This chapter was kind of short because I needed a filler. You think Jaz & Trey's relationship is gonna be rainbows and popsicles? Maybe, you never know. I'm proud of Chris as well for owning up to his mistakes. I'm glad he's moving on and not one of those bitter exes.

Speaking of bitter exes, I want you guys to go watch this video by ThisIsACommentary (Trè Melvin) on YouTube. It's called "5 Signs of a Bitter Ex" that's everything Chris DOESN'T do. Hope you enjoyed.