Chapter Fourteen | Passion/Pain/Pleasure

- Tremaine -

Do my thang? What does she mean?!

"You breaking up with me?" I scoffed.

"No, I'm just telling you to do ya thang. I know you like being 'round chicks and lookin' at ha hips." she pointed out, quoting Rihanna.

"So?"

"So, do what you want. I'm not gone be mad at you. You can do what you want and so can I. Say you feel like going to a strip club. I'll feel like going out with Rih and doing what the fuck I wanna do. Hmm? How does that sound to you?"

Umm, the hell? This shit ain't gone work. "Jazzy, I don't wanna do my thang. I wanna do yo thang if you know what I mean," I chuckled, "but I'm sorry, that was a really dick move. I love you."

"I love you too. I have to tell you something...I'm pregnant...with Chris' baby."

* * *

- Forrest -

"Don't forget to call Jazelle to check up on her." Mama reminded me.

"Oh I will!" I said, eagerly. I went downstairs to the car because I left my phone charging. On the elevator, I bumped into a really pretty girl. She had dark brown eyes and she was a chocolate complexion.

"I'm sorry I didn't watch where I was going and-" she got cut off because she looked at me.

"I'm A-Adrienne." she smiled. "I'm Forrest." I smiled back.

* * *

- Jazelle -

I just told Trey everything, he's not responding...at all. "Trey?" I asked, gulping.

"Uh, this is gonna take a second to sink in...how are you pregnant by him?" he asked.

"Well you remember that night, when he took me on a date," he nodded in agreement, "Yeah, well we had sex and I know we didn't use a condom. I wasn't feeling too well and so I went to the doctor and she said the baby might not live." I started sobbing uncontrollably. He pulled me close into his chest and kissed me on the forehead.

"It's alright baby I'm not mad at you...at all. I just know the next baby that's popping out of you better be mine, that's an order." he said, half-joking, half-serious. I wiped my tears and got myself together.

"Trey go get the door." I said. What's up with everybody coming to my house today? They acting like I'm on my deathbed. He came back with a girl on his arm...

Karrueche.

I looked around the room, seeing who she came for, cause I sure as hell know she didn't come for me.

"Jazzy, I have to talk to you. It's important." she said quietly. Trey looked at me and I nodded in approval. He exited the room and shut the door. Awkward much?

"Um, how can I help you?" I asked.

"I know you're Adrienne Evans' sister, I was wondering if it's true...she told Chris she was pregnant. Do you know if it's legit?" she looked down at her shoes.

"I don't talk to that woman anymore. She slept with my ex fiancé. I'm trying to keep her away from my man now, so I have no clue. I'm sorry to hear." I bit my lip to keep from crying.

"Thanks for your help. We'll keep in touch." she gave me her phone and I put my number in. Trey came back to the room.

"Had fun?" he smiled. I blew a raspberry and my hair flew up. He laughed silently before stripping (as usual) into his night clothes (boxers). He crawled next to me and started playing with my belly-button. "Why?" I asked him, laughing.

"Cause I loooveee youie!" he sang.

"Weirdo!"

* * *

- Adrienne -

I think I'm in love. I just met Forrest Tucker, only in town for two more weeks. He's the same age as me. He's perfect, and he thinks I am too. We exchanged numbers and we'd hang out tomorrow or next week. I know I used to just be in it for the sex, money, and fame. Call me a slut, whore, hoe, what ever you want. No lie, the people I've been with are: Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole, Wale, Chris Brown, Tyga, and 2 Chainz. I'm sorry but I can't help it! Even getting knocked up by Tyga I thought I was going to change and mature but obviously I didn't. Forrest might change me. So far he is a really good dude. He's got his shit together, and I'm proud of myself for making this a possibility of me cleaning up. Score one for Adrienne!

I never really apologized to Jazzy. She didn't deserve it, no one does. But you gotta think about it. You left me alone with Chris Brown, that's not a good idea. He is the Sex Guru! Next to Tremaine of course. Karrueche is really lucky and hopefully she has his babies soon.

Speaking of babies, I'm actually not pregnant...I just wanted revenge on Chris for telling Jazzy. I'll tell him I had a miscarriage or something.

* * *

- Chris -

I hope Kae doesn't do any dumb shit, don't mess with the Evans sisters. I won't, ever again. Jazzy and I can still be friends, it's going to take a while. I know I'm not fully over her, maybe about 45%, and I hope she's not completely over me. Whatever I do I'll always think of her.

I doubt Adrienne is pregnant, I really do. She's a liar, and she seduces people and manipulates them. But I have a gut feeling some one really close to me is pregnant or is going to be pregnant. I just hope it's Kae...

* * *

Hola 👋. Nothing to say here but vote, comment, & spread the word. Gracias lectores.