Chapter Four | Up To You

- Jazelle -

"What are you doing?" I asked Tremaine, looking deep into his brown eyes.

"Oh nothing, chilling." he smiled, letting his dimples show.

"Tremaine, for real." I said rolling my eyes.

"I just wanted you to get away from all of that. I could tell how nervous you were modeling in front of me. You don't have to be scared of me. I ain't gone bite ya, unless it's something that you like. Girl you know that."

ASDFGHJKL. Why is he doing this to me?! Why?

"Tremaine we need to leave before people start to suspect something." I insisted. "What's the rush? By the way, your body's smoking."

FML. Tremaine was leaning in to my face, when just then, someone knocked on the door. Saved by the bell!

"What?!" Tremaine asked, sucking his teeth.

"It's Tilly, I need to steal Jazelle!" she boomed. He opened the door and my whole family was behind her. Mom, dad, Mya & my brothers.

"Wow this was unexpected, I'm not even decent." I laughed dryly. Tremaine gave me one of his extra shirts, and I sat on the couch with a blanket over me.

"Tremaine! You look so handsome and you've grown up to be so successful Mr. Panty Droppa!" my mom cooed.

My whole body exploded with laughter. She literally just called him "Mr. Panty Droppa".

Mya was all up on Tremaine, rubbing his abs and whatnot. She can be annoying as hell sometimes. My dad didn't say too much. He doesn't really care for Tremaine because he knows our history. He thinks Chris is the only man, man enough for me. I still don't know what to do about Chris. Maybe this incident was a sign. Maybe Chris and I aren't ready for marriage at a young age. He's 24, I'm 26, and Tremaine is 28. My brothers were fascinated with his stories about women he's seen or been with. Heh, typical male. I was getting very uncomfortable, so I dropped the blanket and went to my own dressing room. I kept Tremaine's shirt, and put my Nike hoodie back over it. Put on the Nike sweats and my black Nike Roshes. I was ready to go!

* * *

- Tremaine -

Jazzy's family is cool yo! Well except her little sister. I mean she's cute and all but she's just aggravating. Jazzy came back in the same outfit she came in. I could tell she was ready to go. I don't think her dad liked me. Momma Evans loves me and her brothers are cool for some 14 & 15 year olds. Tilly was there too, all shy like.

"Well, it was nice seeing everyone again, but Jazelle and I really have to go back."

"Awww already? We were having so much fun!" Mya whined, poking out her bottom lip.

"Oh honey you are so barking up the wrong tree right now, really." I said, brushing her off. I pissed her off with my comment, and she grabbed her younger brothers and walked out the door.

"Tremaine, just call us when you need us. We're here for you baby." Mrs. Evans said, pinching my cheeks.

Her father gave me a slight head nod and they both exited.

"Hungry?" I asked Jazelle with a goofy smile. She scoffed and crossed her arms.

"What did I do now?"

"Taking me hostage. Holding me against my will....oh I don't know trying to seduce me!" she hissed.

"You know how I am. I'm no silent man. I speak what's on my mind."

"You just don't know when to quit?" she asked me.

"And you don't know when to start." I retorted.

"Let's go get something to eat." she growled.

- In the Car

I was humming to the tune of 'Marvin's Room/Buried Alive' by Drake and Kendrick Lamar. "I'm just saying, you can do better. Tell me have you heard that lately." I sung out loud.

"No, everyone has said that Chris is a wonderful man." I turned the radio down. Really? You serious?

"Pshh," I scoffed. "You still gone take him back after all that?"

"You don't know what I'm gonna do, so hush up."

"It's up to you babe, all up to you. I'm not gonna sit here and make you choose. Just know, you got me." I said, biting my lip.

"Waffle House?" she asked.

"Hell fuck yeah!" I squealed like a little girl.

* * *

- Jazelle -

We finally stopped our awkward little talk about this supposed 'relationship' and went to the Waffle House. Ain't had this cooking since I was 16! There were no "private" seating areas, so if you saw us, you saw us. We sat in the far back though. I took a look through my menu, and I saw Tremaine's face fall flat. He was looking at a figure behind me. I wonder who it could be. I turned around and there I saw...

* * *

Haha, cliffy! Sorry it's so short but I have more things in store next chapter :) .

1. Who do you think they saw?

2. Team Chrielle or Team Jamaine ?

3. Is this story awesome or what?!?