Chapter Twelve | Get It Over With

LAST TIME:

"Miss Evans, I have good news and bad news. The good news is, congratulations, you are pregnant! But the bad news is," she sighed "the baby might not be able to live. From the looks of it, you've been really stressed. Plus you've been drinking alcohol and partying hard. The baby may only possibly have from a week to two months, if that. I'm sorry Ms. Evans."

Oh my God. If it were Tremaine's baby, I would be crying by now. But I'm stuck. It's Chris' baby. I haven't had sex with Trey yet.

"Um, thank you Dr. Price." I thanked her. I quickly got off of the bed and made my way to the car. I'm debating if I should tell them or not. I don't think I should, cause the baby is dying already. Why should I get their hopes up? No reason. Kind of sad tho, I wonder what it would be like to have a little Chris running around. Just a little piece of him left.

* * *

- Tremaine -

Man Jazzy has been ignoring my calls and texts. That's not like her. Her read receipts are still on so I know she saw them. Was it something I did? Did Forrest do anything to her? I'm going to try one more time.

Ring 1

Ring 2

Ring 3

Ring 4

"What Tremaine?" she answered coldly.

"What's wrong with you? Why you've been ignoring me huh?" I asked.

"No reason."

"Jazelle, tell me." I started getting irritated.

"I'm mad at you for not coming, I just came from the doctor, and I really just want to go home."

"Whoa, pause. Look I'm sorry for not coming and all but you know how it is. And why were you at the doctor anyway?"

"I don't know how it is but whatever. I had to get something checked out okay?" She really pissed me off.

"Jaz. Do you need me?"

"For once, no. I love you and all and I appreciate you wanting to check on me, but I don't need you. I'm fine and I want to be alone." She hung up before I could speak.

Forget her for now. She wants to act like a bitch? I'll act like an asshole. I called Forrest, my uncles, and male cousins up. We're going to the strip club!!! Ayee! I put on all black, shirt, jeans, and white and black striped Adidas Superstars. Topped it off with a gold chain. I'm too trill to chill!

* * *

- Chris -

Me and Kae were just sitting chilling, watching The Walking Dead, then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I smiled at her. I opened the door and it revealed...

Adrienne Evans.

"What are you doing here?" I looked back at Kae. "Chris I'm pregnant. You're the father." I couldn't process it in my brain, so I fainted.

* * *

- Jazelle -

I should apologize to Tremaine for taking all my anger out on him but it's partly his fault too. I got home, took a shower and went to bed. I turned on TMZ and there I see Tremaine, Forrest, and all his male family members all turned up, heading inside of some strip joint. As soon as they go inside, he starts throwing money and slapping ass. Is he serious right now? Hell no. He can fuck off. He better not touch me either. With those filthy ass stripper hands. I know I was bitching a little, but does he really have to act like an ass? This phase in my life needs to get over with...I don't like it.

* * *

Drama much? I feel sorry for Jazzy. She's going through all this stuff alone and she's too nervous to tell anyone, even her own boyfriend. Whose side are you on?

Trey or Jazzy?

Comment down below if you're reading on the computer, and comment up high if you're on mobile.

It's short because I didn't really have time. Sorry, next chapter will be better. Forgive me.

Thanks Loves 😘