Chapter Nineteen | Forever Yours

- Jazelle -

I entered the bathroom. It was beautiful. He had rose petals leading from the bathroom door all the way to the bathtub. Candles were lit all around the bathroom. Gorgeous. I got my phone from out my pocket and snapped a photo for Instagram with the caption: 'Thanks babe, you went all out. Love you. @treysongz'. Instant likes and comments. Then I heard one of my favorite songs come on, "Let Me Love You Down" by Ready for the World. That's my jam, the beat's perfect. I closed the door behind me and got into the tub and relaxed.

* 30 Minutes Later *

I was finally finished, feeling 10x better than I was this past week. I needed that. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into the bedroom. He was right, he was back when I got out.

"Hey baby." he smiled. I looked down then back up.

"You feel better?" he asked. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Come here." he motioned me, "Relax, lay your body back. Let me give you a massage." I layed down on the bed and he moved my towel to the lower half of my body. He got the oil and rubbed it on his hands, starting to massage my back. Left to right, up and down, just all over. After he finished, he kissed my neck, running his fingers through my hair. He scooped me up in his arms and began to kiss my lips slowly. My body was pressed against him. He looked into my eyes and kissed my forehead gently.

He turned me around and laid me out on the covers. He lay down next to me and touched my cheek softly. Then leaned over to kiss me again. He buried his face into my neck and breathed in, causing me to shiver happily. I smiled at him as he sat up and took off his shirt. He straddled himself over top of me to kiss me more passionately. I ran my hands across his chest, over his abdomen, and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down closer. He leaned down to kiss my neck, and I felt his fingers close around my wrists. He began to move them up above my head. We were both smiling warmly and he kissed me again, faster. I left my arms above my head as he moved his lips down my neck.

He continued to move lower, down my chest, and over my stomach. When he reached the top of my waistline, he pressed his fingertips into my hips as he leaned down to kiss my lips warmly. I sat up on my knees and he leaned back and let me unzip his own jeans and tug them down. He pushed me backwards once he was down to his boxers, which he quickly tugged off and tossed them to the side. My heart swelled and my eyes lit up, as did his. He leaned down again to press his lips into my neck under my jaw. I arched my back as he pressed his body onto mine, ever desperate to get even closer. I moaned, but still he refused to slip into me and give me the inexpressible joy that I could feel building.

He pressed his hands onto my hips and rolled over so I was laying on top of him. Trying to take this opportunity, I pressed my hips onto his, trying to get him inside, but he grinned evilly and pulled away, evading me. He took my head between his hands and pulled it down into a fast, passionate kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth and making it last for much longer than I thought I could go without breathing. When he finally pulled back I gasped and moaned again, feeling his hands across my back. I kissed his cheek and moved over to tug on his ear lobe with my teeth while he took off the last article of clothing between us.

I was so ready to feel him inside me, I was starting to shake. He rolled us back over so he was on top. He looked deeply into my eyes and pushed himself slowly into me. I moaned in ecstasy and closed my eyes, arching my back, trying to get push him in deeper. He pulled out slower than he'd gone in and pushed back in, making my body shake with pleasure. I moaned and my breath caught as he pushed ever slowly and pulled back out. I was racked with a feverish eagerness and I tried to tilt my hips and get him inside faster. But he held them down and kissed my lips just as slow as he was moving inside of me. He ran his tongue over my lips and they tingled. He buried his face in my neck as he pushed in farther. He looked back into me eyes. I whimpered softly, powerless. And asked breathily "F-faster?" He grinned and tilted his head back and he pushed in harder and I screamed his name. He was grinning evilly as I sucked in breaths an d moaned each one out.

I asked again "Fff-ahh-faster?!" He suddenly thrust himself into me and the force wracked my body.

I screamed his name again and started yelling as he thrust and thrust, faster, and faster. I was breathing fast and ragged. The pleasure screamed through my body. I couldn't even speak properly. "Shit! Harder!" He obliged and thrust himself into me harder and faster. Moaning and screaming in my ecstasy. I never wanted it to end. I kept yelling faster! Harder! And he kept going, faster, and harder. Thrusting deeper and deeper. The pure pleasure was like no other feeling.

We'd never made love like this before. He continued the push, deeper and deeper. Not pulling out, just pushing himself into me harder. I closed me eyes and arched my back further, until I was off the bed and sitting up. I pushed him backwards and felt instantly powerful. His eyes lit up as I took control, straddling myself over him. I pushed myself onto him hard, and wracked with shivering as my sweating body felt the cool air. He laid his hands behind him and I pushed him farther inside. I moved back and he was out, but his hands clutched my waist as he pulled me down hard against him. Pushing deeper than before, fast and hard. I followed suit, moving my hips in sync with his feverish breaths. Pushing, thrusting, until he was warm inside me again. I threw myself to the side and clutched the sheet over my sweating, naked body.

He was feverishly hot and sweating as he pulled me into his arms and I lay with my back against his chest. He whispered in my ear. "I love you... you're my everything....you mean the world to me.....I'll remember this night forever..."

* * *

- Forrest -

Why isn't this nigga Trey picking up? He ain't answering NONE of his phones! I need a drink right now man, Adrienne just blew the fuck out of me. She got mad because I didn't text her when I got here safely. So what? I never text anybody when I'm back, don't take it personal. I'm just gone go over there.

* Trey's House *

I got here and knocked on the door like five hundred times until he answered. "I wasn't expecting company." he said.

"Surprise." I laughed, walking in uninvited. Trey was only wearing boxers but I seen no sign of Jazzy.

"What the hell were you doing man?" I asked.

"A thing." That's when Jazzy just spawned the fuck up like some shit out of Grand Theft Auto, wearing a towel.

"My nigga." I dapped Trey up but he didn't accept it.

"I was cooking for my woman." he walked into the kitchen.

"Awe shit what we eating?" I asked Jazzy.

"Me and TREY are eating food, you on the other hand can eat out the door." she retorted, pushing me out.

They're assholes man.

* * *

They finally got it in! I know Jazzy & y'all was waiting on it. Finally they got their own privacy and not even Forrest can fuck it up.

Before I go, I just wanna say thank y'all for 4K reads, comments and votes, I really appreciate y'all. You might not know what it means to me but it means a lot, really. My three biggest fans motivate me to keep swimming.

Lastly, while y'all waiting on the NEXT chapter, I encourage you to read my new story: Remember My Name : (Chris Brown Story) . And my best friend: cheerlifee's story ~I Knew Better~ .