Chapter Twenty | We All Want Love

- Tremaine -

I put in work last night! I ain't never had it like that since I was 16, wink wink. After I fed my baby her favorite food, she was out like a light. Ain't nothing like crazy sex and a hot meal. You can see she's feeling better now, obviously. Forrest thinks that I just cause I have money he can freeload, uh no nigga, you got to get yo own.

"Good morning." Jazzy arose like she was Jesus or somebody.

"Somebody had a great sleep last night." I said, reaching over to kiss her. She got on top of me and started teasing me.

"Girl don't start nothing you can't finish, you know I love morning sex."

"Well that's good for you." she got up and ran to the bathroom, I followed after her, and we ended up showering together.

Jazzy got out first, and quickly got dressed. I too stepped out shortly after. I took longer cause I practiced singing my new song 'Sensational'. I wrote that song for Jazzy. I mean I've written my last two albums for her but this song just really stood out to me and it's for her. I think today should be a family outing day. Just Jazzy, Forrest, Mumma, Grumma, and I. I'll take them shopping, out to eat, and what ever else they want to do.

* Mall *

"You three head off and Forrest and I will meet you back in an hour." I said to the women. I needed this personal time to talk to my brother.

"Yo, you hit Adrienne yet?" I asked quietly.

"No man, I'm not like you. But what had to happen for you to want to take us all out?" he laughed.

"Dude Jazzy and I made the best love ever last night. I mean, we were going at it. Hit it so hard we fell off the bed." I chuckled.

"Damn, I been out for like six months." he sighed.

"What my nigga? I can't believe you."

"Unlike you, I can go more than a week without sex."

"Don't be doubting me nigga, this is the first time Jazzy and I had sex since we got back together."

"Were you tempted with any other women?" he asked.

"Yeah, Helen. But I can't do that doe cause she's married and I have a girl. The day Jazzy was doing her private thing, I had went to McDonalds and saw her. Man I'm telling you I wanted her right then and there but you know I couldn't." I confessed.

"That's your problem now, you don't realize what you have at home waiting for you. But what you have waiting for you is going to soon leave your ass and once again you gone bring yo pussy ass back to VA crying to momma." he said bluntly.

"I know man, but put yourself in my shoes. I'm Trey Songz, I have millions of beautiful women throwing themselves at me. On Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, in person, all that shit. You think I don't know?"

"I personally feel that if you truly love Jazelle, you'd drop all these hoes, hell even Helen. Other men are dying to take your place, while you're taking her for granted." I didn't reply after that, every single word he said was true. I'm sitting here constantly thinking about hoes when I have the most beautiful woman right in front of me. She'd walk to the ends of the Earth if I asked her to. Maybe I should just cut Helen from my life, but then again I can't just close that chapter easily as I think I can.

"Niggas all want love, but they all can't handle it." he added.

"So how are things with you and Adrienne?" I asked him changing the subject.

"I mean, besides the fact that she's JUST now telling me she has a kid, things are pretty cool. We really pick at each others minds."

"Damn, that's good though. Kudos to you for not flipping the fuck out. I would've in a heartbeat."

"We all know you would." he joked.

* * *

- Jazelle -

Chilling with Mumma and Grumma is cool, but I'd much rather walk around with Trey and Forrest. That's just me, I'm just used to male figures throughout my life. I left the two at Bath & Body Works and went on my own. I bought me some brand new Js, the Toro 5's at that. Oh yeah these my brand new babies. I was browsing the mens shoes, looking for the Green Glows, when I saw the people I've always wanted to meet since I've become a fan. It was some members from Odd Future. Tyler, Taco, Hodgy, Earl, and Jasper. All my favorites too.

I walked over to them, my cheeks red from nervousness. I don't usually get starstruck but these men here...

"Yo look, ain't that Jazzy?" Taco whispered to the guys. They all got excited, especially Tyler.

"Hi." I waved and smiled.

"Jazzy we fucking love you." Jasper said.

"No y'all don't know, I fucking love y'all." I said. I hugged each and every one of them but Hodgy just would not let me go! We all talked for a bit and I gave all of them my number so we could link up again.

I can't believe it yo. There's a lot of things you guys don't know about me. I'm a huge rap fan, honestly. I picked up on OF when I heard they won a VMA. Ever since then, I've been in the Wolf Gang. I finally found my second babies, and I paid for them. Hodgy texted me a few moments later.

Hodgy 💚✊: Wassup beautiful? (Recieved, 12:16 PM)

Jazelle: Shoe shopping. Look tell all the guys I'm coming to the next show I don't care where I'm going. Also we're chilling too. (Sent, 12:20 PM)

Hodgy 💚✊: Will do ma. I'ma text you later though, we taking care of shit. (Recieved, 12:24 PM)

Jazelle: Okay. (Sent, 12:25 PM)

I'm still in a daze. All that shit just happened in like twenty minutes.

* * *

Filler chappie, don't get salty lol. If you're wondering who Odd Future is, they're a rap group. Consisting of Tyler, The Creator, Frank Ocean, Earl Sweatshirt, Domo Genesis, Mike G...etc, almost like 60 members. I truly want to meet them, especially Tyler. That's my nigga. To me Hodgy Beats and Taco Bennett are the cutest. 😍✊😏

So what do y'all think of Trey? Y'all think he's a bad person? And do you think anything between Hodgy and Jazzy is gonna go down? Forrest speaking the truth, but he needs to clean up his own mess before he can say anything.

Also shoutouts to @TayLinda & @11ejigur for trying. It's impossible to come up with a name for Forrest and Adrienne, thanks for trying lol.

Please, go read my new story: Remember My Name : (Chris Brown Story) . It will kill time while you're waiting on chapter 21. I'm positive you'll like it. Pretty please? It would mean the world to me. Oh and btw, the comment requests are coming soon, so get y'all hands ready.

Hodgy in the MM 😏✊