Chapter Thirteen | Do Ya Thang

- The Next Day -

- Jazelle -

I'm still heated. Really? I'm fucking pregnant, in pain and on top of that I'm stressed. They just don't know the half of it huh? I haven't seen or talked to Tremaine since that day I hung up on him. So? I don't need that nigga. He can need me but I sure as HELL don't need him.

I was daydreaming about my little Maurice or Christina when I heard a pair of keys slam down on the coffee table in the living room. Only four people have keys. Chris, Adrienne, Trey, and....shit I forget. I heard footsteps walk down my hallway. I wanted to scream out but there was a lump in my throat.

"Wake yo ass up hoe!" I heard the thick Barbadian accent echo through my home.

"Rih!!!" I nearly jumped out my bed. I've been in bed everyday ever since I found out the news.

"Hey gyal! How you doin?" she smiled.

"Not so good. I have to tell you some things. You probably weren't informed because you were on tour."

"Spill it, Jazelle!" she shook me.

"Kay...well I'm pregnant, Chris cheated on me with my sister and now I'm with Trey. Chris is the only man that I have had sex with in a while so he's the father, obviously. Forrest is also back in town not making things better. Tremaine is being an asshole going to strip clubs and shit." I said, almost out of breath.

Rihanna couldn't even say anything. Her mouth was agape, but no words were coming from it. We just sat there for a while staring at each other.

"Come here." she said, grabbing me. She hugged me tightly and we both shared a cry. Just then we heard another set of keys slam down on the table. It was Tremaine this time.

"Get out, no niggas allowed." Rihanna said, wiping her tears.

"This is my baby so shut up." he hissed.

"Well boo I'm going to go back to the hotel, I'll pick you up tomorrow." She stood up and punched Trey in the arm and ran out.

"I can't stand that woman." he joked. I just looked away and rolled my eyes. I hope this nigga don't think he can crawl back to me just like that. Newsflash, I'm 26 years old, not 16. I'm a grown woman and I'm not naive.

"Jazelle, just talk to me! Please, I'm sorry for not coming at your call but at the same time I don't know why you're still mad." he sat next to me.

"I swear, don't you touch me, you probably have herpes or AIDS on your hand." I said.

"What are you tryna say?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I know about you going to that lil strip club! You, Forrest, and ya whole family! Touching all over them, God knows what they have!" I yelled.

"That was a mistake-"

"Do ya thang."

"Huh?"

"Do ya thang."

- Karrueche -

Chris and I were just chilling and watching The Walking Dead yesterday and then some chick told him something and he fainted. I think she said her name was Adrienne and she was pregnant by him or something. Now we're in the hospital.

"Chris. Who was that?" I asked.

"Oh, umm...that's uh...my ex fiancé's sister...Adrienne.." he replied.

"Well why is she pregnant?"

"We had sex a few months ago."

"That's Tyga's ex girl!!! Adrienne Evans, sister to Jazelle Evans." It all clicked into my head now.

"I'm sorry Kae. It's the past."

"No it's okay baby. Just get some rest, I got some business to handle." I kissed him and left.

Business huh? Well let's go check in with Jazelle and see who this Adrienne really is...

* * *

Short? I know. Busy busy busy. Just a filler chapter for ya, leading up to MORE drama. I'm going to go see baby Tori later today 😍. I miss her. But I'll see you guys maybe later this week or next week. ✌