Chapter 11

When we arrive Blake asks me if I'm ready. "For what?" I ask. "You'll see." He says. We pull up to our destination.  "What's this?" I ask as we get out of the car. Where the fuck are we? As we walk up to a building I see that we're at a paintball place. The kind where you get to fuck each other up with paintballs. This is going to be  fun. "A paintball place?" I ask.
"Yes." He replies
"What made you pick this place?" I ask.

"Well being that you're in the marines I figured you'd probably want to shoot some shit up.." He looks at me and gives me that cute smile.

"Yeah, you could've taken me to the gun range for that. You just want to hurt me." I joke.

He laughs. "No, I don't want to hurt you, I'd never hurt you." He gives me a kiss.

"I know, I'm just kidding." I laugh. "Well let's shoot each other up."

We get suited up in the gear and get the paintball guns. I've only seen one other girl here. It's a friggin sausage fest up in this bitch. We get paired up with other teams. It's four against four. Blake is paired with 3 teenage boys. I get paired with the other girl and two boys. They're all basically teenagers. It's ok though, this should make it more fun. The 3 boys on Blake's team are excited to be paired up with him. "Are you Blake's girlfriend?" The girl asks. "Um, Yeah." I hesitate. "Oh, I thought so. I seen the pictures he posted of you two." She laughs a little. "Yeah." I chuckle. "I'm sorry if that was a little too personal of a question to ask. I was just wondering." She laughs nervously. "No, it's fine. You're fine. So what brings you here?" I ask. "My boyfriend." She points him out. He's on Blake's team as well. "So we're both opponents of our men?" I ask as I load the paintballs in my gun. "Yep." She laughs. "Well let's show them what's really up." I cock the gun. "I'm scared, but I'll try my best." She cocks hers too. We hear the count down. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1.." We run out and go our own ways. "I'm, like, really scared. Is it okay if I follow you?" She asks. "Yeah, just be quiet, stay behind me, and be ready." I tell her. I find a hiding spot for us. "So, what's your name?" I ask. "Ashley. Yours?" She asks. "Aaliyah.." I say as I search for our opponents as we hide. I see movement... Yess! I've spotted out Blake! "Who is it?" She asks. "Shh," I shush her. "It's Blake." I point my paintball  gun in his direction and shoot. It hits him in the shoulder. Just as I shoot Blake we get spotted out and shot at too. The girl screams, making us that much more vulnerable to the others. "Shoot back!" I tell her. Our other team members come to the rescue. Maybe we should've stuck together. It's over, their team wins. "Who shot me?" Blake asks as we meet up toward the exit. "I did! HA HA!" I laugh in his face. He grabs me and falls to the ground. "I got you." He says as he kisses me. "No, I got you." I laugh. "Well we won, HA!" He laughs back in my face. "Shuttup." I nudge him. "You hungry?" He asks. He gets up and helps me up. "You gonna feed me?" I ask. He dusts himself off then dusts me off. He dusts my butt off and slaps it. I return the playful gesture and slap his back. "Yeah. Let's go get something  to eat." He grabs my hand and leads the way. On our way out we see the Ashley girl I met and her boyfriend. "Hey, it was nice meeting you. Thanks for letting me follow you in there. Do you think we could get a picture with you two?" She asks. I look at Blake for his input. He looks at me and smiles. "Sure." We both say. I take a picture with my phone and they take one with theirs. "Again, it was nice meeting you." She says as we leave. "Nice meeting you too." I smile and wave good bye. "What happened?" Blake asks as we walk back to the car. "She was scared out on the field so I let her come with me." I explain to him. "Oh, where were you hiding at anyway? I didn't see you at all." He asks as we get in the car.
"We were inside an old tree. Then I seen you walking out in the open. You're not good at paintball."

He laughs. "Well, I know now."

We pull up to a Mexican restaurant. We get seated and order drinks. "What are you going to drink?" I ask.