Chapter 14

After the Clipper's 114-109 win over the Sacramento Kings we head home to get ready for the Halloween party we plan to go to that night.  

I've somehow managed to find a Harley Quinn costume at one of the crazy costume shops in town. Thank the lord. I did the unthinkable and dyed my hair blonde. It was a spur of the moment thing. I constantly have to tell myself I don't hate it and it's temporary. Ugh. I put my hair up in pigtails and curl the ends a little. I dye one end black and the other red. I have Nicki do my make up again. The make up I want her to do is kind of complex. Well to her it is, this bitch can do a perfectly winged eyeliner but can't do a simple joker face with some face paint. After arguing with her about how I want it, she finally gets it right. "Ok fucker, there you happy now." She says as I look at myself in the mirror. "Yes. Very." I reply. "Now help me get ready, it's getting late. Where's Merce and Jess?" She asks. "They said they were on their way like a half an hour ago. They're probably still getting ready too." I tell her. I help her put her headpiece on, it's like a hair chain, headband, I don't know. I want one though. After we get her headpiece on I help her put stick on jewels around her eyes. "What exactly are we going for here?" I ask as I place a jewel at the corner of her eye. "An Egyptian goddess." She replies. "An Egyptian goddess? Bitch, are you making shit up?" We burst into laughter. "Fuck you." She says. "What are Jess and Merce going as again?" She asks as we finish up putting the jewels on. "Sluts, like the rest of us." I answer.

"You're an asshole." She laughs.

"I can't believe I dyed my hair blonde for this. How could you let me do this?"

"Bitch, I said 'are you sure about this?' We could've just went and got a wig."

"Wigs are ugly though. The hair is always all fucked up and all over the place."

"Ok, then stop whining."

I laugh to myself.

"What?" Nicki asks.

"I wonder what Blake is going to look like."

"Is he going as the joker?"

"Yeah."

"Aww."

"Whats Austin going as?"

"A Pharoah."

"What the fuck. I can't wait to see everybody's costumes."

"Hello! Knock, knock!" We hear Jess come in.

"We're in Nicki's room!" I yell.

Jess and Merce come in the door. Jess is a cowgirl, she's wearing daisy dukes with cowboy boots, a red and white flannel shirt that's cut at the sleeves and bares her belly. Merce comes in as a sexy storm trooper with white heels. "What are those?" I point at her shoes and laugh. "See I told you this bitch was gonna laugh." Merce says through her mask. "Because, bitch I didn't know there was a such thing as a sexy storm trooper." I explain. Merce, now with her mask off, looks at me and rolls her eyes. "Okay, blondie." She simply replies.

"Fucker, here I am telling myself this was a mistake and you go and say that."

"I know, I'm sorry. You look good. I actually think you could pull off blonde."

"Thanks."

"Is everyone ready? Can we go now?" Nicki asks.

"Yes." I reply.

"Turn up, turn up, turn up!!" Jess says excitedly.

"Ayyy!" Merce chimes in.

We grab our purses and we're out the door. "Where are we going first?" Jess asks as we get situated in the car. "We're gonna meet up with Blake at his house and ride with them." I tell her. "Well who is all riding with Blake?" She asks. "Uh, I'm not sure. I think a few of his and DJ's friends and Amber."