I love you

Austin pov:
I know I shouldn't be feeling what I am feeling... But I am.

Laura... She is... She is awesome. She is funny and smart and spontaneous and sweet and all the things a guy- I... want in a girl!

Unfortunately, girls like her are always taken ie. Ross.

Who is this guy anyway? How could he leave a girl like Laura...

I never expected to fall for Laura not to mention in a day. At first she was in need of help so I decided "Why not. She's cute." Plus I figured I could use her to get Ally jealous. But I guess the more time we spent together.... The more I fell for her.

Maybe it's because she looks like Ally, I don't know.

+++
Ally pov:

"Austin." I whisper under my breathe, my eyes still peeled to the two hugging closely.

My voice comes out raspy and quiet surprising me a little.

Austins' eyes widen when he turns to the one who calls his name and immediately pushes away from Laura. "Oh my! Ally!" He says clearly shocked.

I know I shouldn't feel hurt or jealous considering I'm the one who broke up with him but... "I never expected you to find someone so quickly.." I say rudely crossing my arms over my chest.

It comes out as an accident making Austin gape at me shocked, his head turns from Laura to I in a continues pattern clearly sensing the awkwardness I had created.

"Um I.. We.." He begins and points to Laura. "We were just .. Um.. It was nothing."

"Ross!" Laura shrieks happily. She immediately lunges towards Ross wrapping her arms around his neck.

From the corners of my eyes I see Ross hug her back immediately clinging onto her waist.

It is clear he is happy. Not sure if it is just my imagination but- I notice him send Austin a nasty glare, one Laura clearly notices as well. The glare disappears as fast as it comes when Laura presses a hand to his cheek with a light smile.

"I just broke up with you Austin.." I sigh frustrated.

"I know-" he says dumbly taking a step further from me. "What's your point? You're the one whos' been galavanting with this guy all day-" he nudges towards Ross clearly upset.

"That's Ross!" I say like it is the most obvious thing in the world. "Do you not recognise him?"

"No! Trust me, I think I'd remember a guy like him."

Rolling my eyes in disgust I mentally slap myself. "Ross lynch? Camp?? 4 years ago...? Ring a bell!"

"Ross can you-" I turn around but Ross and Laura are gone. "Wha- where did they go?" And for a slight second I forget about Austin.

"They must've gone off somewhere on their own to catch up." Austin says behind me. "Look-" he grabs my wrist and forcefully turns me around. His fingers dig into my wrists hurting me a little.

"I don't know what's the matter. You're the one who broke up with me and now you're acting like I did something wrong."

I eye him strangely. "Austin I JUST broke up with you. If you had ANY feelings for me at all, you wouldn't have moved on to another girl that quickly! You wouldn't have been here hugging a girl- Laura; Which by the way, has a boyfriend..! - like she was your girlfriend. And don't you dare say it was just a hug cause anyone with eyes could have easily seen it wasn't. Austin did you even like me?"