Love and Pain

Laura's pov:

He left. Just like that. He didn't even look back.

When he walked out of the room a deep part of me hoped he had gone out to break up with her but when he didn't come back after 40 minutes.. I knew he had made his choice.

I guess love really makes people do stupid things even if their lover is a psychotic b*tch.

I sighed still lying in bed. I thought about how much had changed since summer started.

I never thought Ross and I would be friends but look at me now, i'm upset cuz' I let myself believe he had actually changed and he'd pick his friend over his stupid girlfriend who, btw, isn't even that pretty or nice!

...

Okay fine, she's pretty... But she isn't nice!

Ross's pov:

"What the fuck is your problem!?"

I couldn't take it. I've been standing outside Laura's room for 40 minutes glaring at Mycenna as she blackmailed me.

"I'm just doing you a favour-" She said stupidly

"Yeah well, i don't give a crap. Tell my family about my son, about how bad I was. See if i care!"

Mycenna stared at me blankly for a second before laughing, "Your good. Almost convinced me there Rossy."

"I'm serious-" I growled

"Really.. So you wouldn't mind if I told Laura right now?"

My mistake. Hesitating.

"... G..go ahead."

"Okay," she said with a smirk, walking towards Laura's door.

I watched nervously as she got closer to the door knob.

What if Laura hates me?

I actually care about what she thinks of me as much as that kills..

No, Laura wouldn't judge..

But we hated each other before... Who knows what she'll think or do...

Oh gawd...

"STOP!" I yelled.

Mycenna turned around, a full grin on her face.

Her hand was on the knob and she had it turned downward. One push and the door would fly open.

"I.. What do you want me to do.." I sighed looking down.

I'm sorry Laura...

Laura's pov:

I woke up startled. Huh, i must have fallen asleep. I thought I heard Ross's voice.

I looked around my room checking if anyone had left any flowers or gifts.

It's the one thing I love about being stuck in this dumb hospital.

I reached for the remote on the drawer next to me trying to turn the tv on.

".. C'mon.." I encouraged myself, trying to reach it. Someone had placed it on the farthest side of the drawer away from me. It was practically impossible to grab since I was on the bed with tubes, and chords attached to myself.

"C'mon...." I almost reached it when a pain shot straight from my stomach to my cheast.

"AH!!!" I screamed.

It felt like I was being torn apart from the inside and the pain wouldn't die die down.

Pushing down on my stomach hoping the pain would stop I noticed blood all around me.

"What the.." I whispered as I started seeing spots. The last thing I saw was Ross, the nurses, and Mycenna with her stupid smirk, rushing in.

---

Sorry for the long wait guys.
Lots of hwk. Next chap will be longer, I promise.

Sorry this was a HORRIBLE update....

Share and comment and vote please!