Storms and Power outages

Laura pov:

The whole family was glad ross agreed to lose the tude and stop being a jerk to me.

For hours all I heard was

"Welcome back son, Welcome back Ross, YEAH ! PARTYYY !"

I moved back in with Ross which Ratliff wasn't too happy about. He claimed he didn't get enough "Bro" time, but then Rocky offered to buy a new video game for him and boom-bada- bing, he was good again.

Ross and I arn't friends but we don't hate each other anymore, theres no more bullying. We talk decently to each other like normal people would to one another, It's really nice.

----

We all sat in the living room just watching tv doing our own thing before Stormie walked in from the kitchen.

Stormie: There's no more food in the fridge so I hafta go out and buy more, knowing you boys you need a lot of food so who wants to come with mommy.

Mark: I'll go with mommy.

Rocky: I'll go, I'm starving ! Can't wait to try the free sample foods ~

Ratliff: Free food ?! I'm in !!

Rydel: I need to make sure you boys don't ruin anything so i'm in.

Ryland: I need a new flatcap. i'll go.

Riker: Guys it says theres gonna be a huge storm later, are you sure you should leave now ?

Stormie: It'll be fine Riker.

Rocky: Stop being a big baby ~

Riker: Shut up. I'll go~ but only to say I told you so when the storm kicks in.

Ross: Laura and I'll stay~ You guys can go.

Laura: Yeah, its fine Stormie, Ross and I dont hate each other anymore. You guys should leave now if you dont wanna get cought in the traffic.

Stormie: Wow... I never thought Ide leave Laura and Ross a llone before.... eh, c'mon guys.

---

Ross pov:

Laura and I stayed behind, I didn't wanna leave the house but I didn't wanna be alone so I told mom she'de stay with me.

I thought she'de reject and say she wanted to leave but she didn't.

About 20 minutes after they left it started pouring hard outside.

Ross: Shit !

Laura: Oh no~ What about the others ?

Ross: Laura close all the windows upstairs, I'll close them all down here!

Laura: Okay~

I ran around the house closing all the windows on the main floor. I was thankful we didn't have windows in the basement cuz' I hated going down there during storms.

Laura walked down shortly after.

Laura: Windows are all shut.

Ross: Man~ Riker was right... I kinda wish I was with them so I could hear him say I told you so~

----

Riker pov:

Mom: Okay. Did we pay for everything ?

Dad: Yes Stormie, for the 5th time, we did.

Mom giggled

Mom: Just checking.