Truth

Ross's pov:

I've had about a full day to think about the whole Mycenna situation. You know, how we first met and stuff.

I know i'm not the brightest kid but i'm not that dumb.

Mycenna must have planned the whole thing. From the bumping into me, to the dinner. Everything.

That's why she didn't blush in my dream when we first met!

It was a small detail but a big enough mistake for her whole plan to unravel.

I admit, It hurt a little when I realized she never really loved me, then it went away the moment I remembered she was bi-sexual...

But this doesn't change anything. I still have to do what Mycenna says.

I don't have anything against her so there goes my leverage, and I can't risk anyone knowing about my son.

What to do Ross..

---
Laura's pov:

I've been getting worse. I'm running out of time... I can't believe i'm gonna die before my parents do.

My parents!

Do they even know about this!? That i'm in the hospital?

Oh man, oh man... I'm so grounded if they find out! Wait, what am I talking about? Pfft, i'll be dead by the time they realize. Ha! I was worrying for nothing.. oh that's funny..

---

Rydel's pov:

I walked down the stairs prepared to visit Laura with Ratliff. Ugh I haven't gone on a single date with Ratliff since he asked me to go steady with him... Stupid Mycenna. I stopped in my steps noticing Ross casually leaning against the front door.

"Hi..?" I said cautiously. He's up to something.

"Rydel!" He said with a ridiculously high voice, (Reference to Ariana Grande, I hate her, sorry all you guys that love her. It's just my opinion. No hate plz)

"...oh no." I muttered taking a step back. Ross wanted something and I didn't wanna be hear to listen to his stupid reasons.

"No, no, no, wait!" He yelled grabbing me by the wrist, "I need your help."

"Listen Ross," I sighed, "I'm going to the hospital to visit Laura with Ratliff. You know, something you haven't done in a while."

Ross's pov:

I flinched hard, releasing my grip from her wrist. If only she knew It wasn't my choice. I wish I could visit her.. But she just wouldn't understand.

"No," I said shaking off her comment, "This is serious, like code... Whatever's the most important to a girl."

"Code 24986710035286!" She gasped

"Uh...." I was confused. I had no idea what came out of Rydel's mouth but it seamed to grab her attention, "Yeah. That, 2498..something, yeah whatever."

"Omg why didn't you say so!! C'mon!! Up to my room, let's go!!"

She dragged me up to her room with so much force if I wasn't a guy, i would have been literally been dragged up the stairs like a little girl and her doll.

"Wait! Ry..rydel!!" I yelped, "what about laura!?"

She turned around annoyed, "She'll still be their tmrw," and continued walking up the stairs, me being dragged behind her of course.

"Hey Delly, Ready to go sweetie?" Ratliff said as we went halfway up the stairs.

"Sorry baby, need a rain check, Lil' bro got issue's. Gotta work, love you bye!"

I felt bad for Ratliff as Rydel continued dragging me up the stairs and Ratliff just stood their confused.

Oh well.

Finally making it to her room she plopped down on the bed.

"Spill."

"What?" I asked confused

She rolled her eyes, "What's the problem?"

"Oh.. Right, um.. Okay. So, hmm..." I wasn't sure how to start the question or even how to explain it.

"C'mon!! I'm missing a hospital date for this!" She sounded frustrated.

"You know maybe I should come back ano-"

"Ross.." She growled.

I gulped. She was starting to scare me.

"Okay, so, i need advice." I looked her way and she nodded as if to say 'Go ahead', "What would you do if say, You did something, and... something bad came out of it and you've been hiding it for years but, someone came up to you one day and somehow knew about what you did and started blackmailing you and making you do mean things or they would threaten to tell people......"

Her expression softened and she hugged me. It caught me off guard, I almost fell.

"What did you do Ross? Who's blackmailing you?"

"N..no one.." I stuttered, "y..you know what, forget about it."

I pulled away from the hug and turned to walk out the door when she spoke up, "I would tell my parents and the one's I love what I did. That way the blackmailer, loses their leverage on me."

Turning around slightly, I sighed, "Even if It could possibly cause havoc on the family,cause house drama, and get you into serious groundings?

"Yes." She said simply, "look ross, whatever it is you did, fine don't tell me. But just so you know, if you tell us what you did, your blackmailer loses it's leverage. You won't have anything to fear so you won't need to do whatever it is he or she is making you do, and before making your next move, keep in mind, the truth will come out either way, it always does."

---
Thanks for reading
Vote and comment and share plz.
Merry almost christmas!!! 🎅🎄🎊🎉