Diaries & Phone calls

laura pov:

I walked home and saw Ross sitting on the couch watching tv looking all relaxed. It was just him so I guess everyone else were in there rooms.

Ugh that jerk.

I slammed the door shut really loud so he would notice me.

Ross: Would you quiet down ! i'm trying to watch tv !

THAT JERK !

Laura: Why'de you leave without me !

Ross looked towards me innocently

Ross: Cuz' I didn't wanna drive you back... duh.

I rolled my eyes and walking up towards the room I shared with Ross.

I climbed all the way up to my top bunk hitting my head on the ceiling. I never understood what little kids were talking about when they begged there parents for bunk beds then begged for the top bunk, It's horrible up here.

I checked the room making sure no one was peaking, especially Ross, and grabbed my secret diary from under my pillow.

Ever since my Aunt Diah died I've been writing in my diary pretending it was her. Aunt Diah was my best friend and I told her everything. My crushes, my problems, I told her my deepest secrets and now that she was gone I had to replace her with a Diary.

I started writing until my phone rang. it wasnt in the room but i could hear it clearly coming from downstairs, thats weird, how'de it get there ? Strugging the question off I lazilly got off my bunk forgetting about the Diary for a while and walked downstairs.

The ringing was the loudest in the kitchen and so I went in. I saw Rocky trying to turn the ringing off but failing. I couldn't help but laugh

Laura: What are you doing ?

Rocky looked up

Rocky: Trying to turn off this mystical phone like thingy !!!

Laura: Thats my phone !! (I said grabbing it from him)

Rocky: Your phone ?! Wheres the screen ??

Laura: Its called a flip phone (I rolled my eyes turning around so my back was towards Rocky then answered the call)

--Call--

Laura: Hello ?

Raini: EEKKK !!!

Laura: Well Hi to you too~ Ow !!

Raini: Sorry... BUT EEKK !!! HOW ARE YOU !!

Laura: Okay first, dial the pitch down... a lot ! and second, it's okay... Ross is being an even bigger jerk though.

Raini: Thats great~ So ! I am in spain now gurl and let me tell you the guys here are H.O.T HOT !! UGHH I Ssooooo wish you could have came !! Theres this boy that I think would be per~

Laura: Raini ! Stop ! I'm already Jealous you don't need to spend a summer with The Jerk, I dont wanna be jealous over another thing.

Raini: oh... sorry. it cant be that bad...

Laura: Oh but it is.

Raini: Okay, i gotta go, the men are waiting, call you laterr byeeee

-- End Call --

Laura: Bye.. (I mummbled after she hung up)

I turned back around to see an amused smirk on Rocky's face.

Rocky: Trouble in Laura land ?

Laura: Yes. Ross is taking over

Rocky chuckled

Rocky: C'mon~ Lets go for a walk to clear your mind.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

Laura: But Rocky I~

Rocky: Yu- ba-buh no, we are taking this walk whether u like it or not.

---

Ross's pov:

The show I was watching was extremely boring. Everyone were in there rooms except for Laura and Rocky I think... they might have just gone out.

I decided to lie down and take a nap so I walked up to my room lying on my bunk.

I tossed and turned trying to get into a comfortable position but nothing worked so I decided to sleep on Laura's bed.

I climbed up the ladder careful not to hit my head. The moment my body hit the mattress a smile appeared on my face. It was cool at the top, very comfortable.

I didnt notice the tiny book lying on the matress just underneith the pillow until i stretched and my hand hit it.

Ross: What the~ What's this...

I lifted the book checking the front

Ross: Laura's Diary...

A smirk appeared on my face~

This summer has been horrible so far... Now it's time for some fun.

---

thanks for reading
updates will take long cuz' i'm busy with school about to start AND i'm writing a book with @MelilovesR5andRaura so please be patient with me.

i'll update when I can. This goes for all my other stories.
Thank you~ vote and comment.