Prank week

Laura pov:

I took a nice long shower trying to get the smell and "waste" out of my hair. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see all the Lynches there except Stormie and Mark. Hm, they must still be out.

Rocky: Woah, I see you didn't manage getting the smell out ~ (He said crinckling up his nose)

Ross snickered while Riker glared.

Riker: Don't listen to them Laura~ This is all Ross's fault.

I smiled. Rikers always so nice to me.

Rydel and Ratliff sat really close to each other cuddling when Riker immidiately stood up and sat right between them.

Before the couple could object Stormie and Mark had gotten home.

Stormie: OH MY GOODNESS~ BOYS !!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MAT !!!

We all ran towards the front door with wide eyes. Stormie looked mad. I looked towards Ross and he was freaking out, he made it really obvious.

Stormie: Rocky, Ryland, what did you do (Stormie said giving them a look)

Rocky & Ryland: WHAT ?! IT-IT WAS-... IT WAS RO~

I felt bad for letting them take the blame and I didnt want to cause trouble in the house hold so the next thing I did shocked all of us.

Laura: It was my fault ~ ... It wasn't Rocky or Rylands. (I looked to Ross and saw how surprised he was I didn't rat him out)

Stormie and everyone was shocked too.

Laura: I didn't mean for it to happen. I meant it as a joke but then it sort of got out of hand and spilled everywhere... I guess I forgot to clean it up...

Stormie seamed to have calmed down a bit.

Stormie: Look, Laura I get that~

Rocky: No~ I-it was me mom. This was all my fault.

I grabbed Rockys arm since he was next to me giving him a "What are you doing" look.

He ignored me.

Rocky: I can't let Laura take the blame for something I did... it was meant for Ryland as a joke but i didnt tie the rope properly and i forgot to put a large bucket underneith it so everything spilled. I'm so sorry.

I glanced at everyone nervously.

Mark: You do realize even though we appreciate your honesty your still going to be grounded right ?

Rocky: Yes...

Stormie: okay, then I guess were done here. 2 weeks, your grounded for 2 weeks, now go to your room, give me your phone, ipad, guitar, and no video games.

Rocky: Whatever~ (He mummbled then walked upstairs.

The rest of the Lynch kids went back to what they were doing feeling bad for Rocky.

Stormie and Mark had gone into the kitchen to clean up the stain and mess.

It waa just me and Ross.

Laura: You happy now ! (I growled glaring at him)

I didn't wait for his resonse, I turned around and made my way up to Rockys room.

---

When I got in he turned around and gave me his video game controller, His phone, Guitar, and ipad. 

Laura: Uh....

Rocky: It's not for you silly~ (He chuckled) Give it to mom please.

Laura: Right.. ha.ha.ha... (I said laughing nervously)