Life With The Lynches

Welcome to the Intro to the sequel of ... Summer With The Lynches!!
I'm searching for someone to help me create a cover page for the sequel life with the Lynches, so if any of you would like to do so, please leave a comment down below or send me a personal message :) !! Thanks !
+++
School. My prison away from home. Two months ago I would've jumped for joy at the thought of heading back to school, regardless of Ross and his bullying. However now, four weeks into the new school year, I was really starting to dread it.
Maybe it's because Ross hasn't bothered showing up.
There are five periods in a day, three of mine include Ross Shor Lynch.
When I left his cottage six weeks ago all I could think about was a way to explain why I broke up with him. I prepared a speech, fully memorised, including midnight rants to myself trying to perfect it and when the last two weeks of summer were up, he didn't even show. At first, I thought he might have gotten sick or they went on vacation but after the third week of school, I knew something was up.
Maybe it was me? Maybe it wasn't.
I've tried contacting him. Texts, calls, email, nothing. Not even a single 'hello'. His siblings weren't exactly much help either, often hanging up on me after picking up my calls. His parents? I don't want to bother them with this. If Ross doesn't want to see me, I just have to deal with it.
My days always start the same. Usual morning rides to school from dad, rushing to my locker next to the boys change room, walking to homeroom, the P.A system blaring at exactly 9:00 am, the ringing of the bells, followed by the familiar scent of anxiety and sweat illuminating off the other teenagers rushing out of homeroom.
"Laura," my friend Calum gasped, the both of us trying to dodge backpacks from other students. "I've been meaning to tell you."

Calum and I are in the same homeroom. He's got two classes with me and four with Raini, my other friend. Neither one of them have classes with Ross this year which, two months ago I'd consider lucky and beg to swap.

Bags continued to slap at my sides as I tried my best to ignore and continue down the hall to my first class: Enriched Math with Mr.ConAgra.

"I was in the office a few days ago and overheard two teachers talking with Ms.Landry about Ross moving to a different school."

Ms. Landry's the Principle of Miami Prep.

"Oh." I simply said, brushing it off like dust on my jeans. "What school?"

Finally he answers, and I can feel his gaze on me. "Uh.. I don't know. Some private school. So, you're really okay?"

I found it offensive he had to ask me. Of course I'm okay! Ross is.. Ross and I are broken up. I'm fine if he never wants to see me again.

"You know what." I said my tone full & triumphant. "I am. Ross can move to a different school and choose to ignore me but he won't be able to ruin this year for me."

And that is what I thought. That is, until I spotted the familiar blonde walking down the halls with a red head wrapped around his shoulders.

+++
Annnd THAT is all the Intro y'all are getting :)

Don't forget to leave your comments down below as well as following me @r5rauraroxx and voting!!!

I still need someone to help me create a cover for my story :/ so if any of you would like please leave comments down below or send me a personal message, of course, you'll get the credit you deserve.

I haven't officially created the Story yet but I plan to after finding a cover.

So... Hurry Guys!!! :D
Anyway!! Writing this has been so much fun! Leaves comments , suggestions, and votes down below.

See you In my next project: Life with the Lynches
Xoxo- R5RauraRoxx