Suing the lynches

Ross's pov:

Sometime's having a sister is fun.

Sometime's a sister can really help you out in tough situations,

Somtime's a sister can get you into trouble,

Sometime's a sister can be really annoying,

Sometime's she can make you wanna pull out all your hair,

Sometime's she'll give you advice that sticks to your mind all day and night,

Sometime's the advice she gives doesn't go away at all, it's the first thing you think about when you wake up and it's the last thing you think about before you close your eyes ready for the next day.

In my case, it's the last one.

Rydel's advice just won't leave my mind!

What is up with that !?

Fine you know what, she's right.

I can't let Mycenna blackmail me like this.

The truth will come out either way, I'm just stalling right now.

You can do this.. you can do this Ross.

---

No one's pov:

"NOOO I WON THAT! MOM, RATLIFF CHEATED! YOU SAW THAT RIGHT!?... DAD!?... ANYBODY!!!??" Rocky lost to Ratliff in a game of monopoly for the 6th time in a row and he was ready to blow. He was sure his best friend had cheated, he must have.

The rest of the family stopped playing a while back when they were all accused of cheating after beating Rocky in the first round.

"I DID NOT CHEAT!" Ratliff yelled back

"THAN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF WINNING 6 TIME'S IN A ROW!?" Rocky yelled curling his fingers into fists.

"I DON'T KNOW! YOU'RE FAMILIES JUST HORRIBLE AT PLAYING MONOPOLY!" Ratliff yelled back.

"Hey guys can I..." Ross stopped mid-sentence noticing the tension in the room. Yet again he had found a way to walk straight into an awkward situation.

"Bad timing?.." He questioned.

---

Ross's pov:

Mom made me sit on the couch next to her because I kept "Interrupting" Rocky and Ratliff's game of monopoly. Like what !? They were already done!

"Guys, I really need to tell you som-"

"Not now Ross, can't you see were busy!" Ryland shushed me.

Rawr...

"No. I'm serious guys, I really need to-"

"Ross, your brother just told you to wait. Be respectful and wait." Mom scolded me.

"Really !? Really, thanks guys" I thought and sighed puffing out a breathe of air before slouching further into my seat.

---

The familiy literally spent 2 hours sitting around the coffee table watching Rocky loose to Ratliff over and over again.

LIke really guys!?

"Okay, this is ridiculous." I snapped, "I REALLY need to tell you guys something, and before you say, Wait Ross not now, I can't wait any longer!"

That got their attention.

"What is it Ross?" Dad finally noticed me.

"Okay. I've been meaning to tell you guys this for a while... it's not easy to say but-"