Tidy rooms and Family talks

(Sorry, I decided to change my writing format so whenever a character speaks instead of putting quotation marks I add the characters name plus a colon)

Laura pov:

Riker lead me up to his room which was really neat, I was not expecting that.

Riker: Sorry about my room~ it's not normally like this, it's usually neater (He smiled apologetically)

I gave him a crazy look

Laura: Neater !? I-I was not expecting this, you have a really neat room... I think it's cleaner than mine~ and I was in the tidiness club !

He chuckled

Riker: Theres a club for that ?

Laura: Yeah theres a club for everything these days (I said waving my hand like it was no biggy)

He nodded his head understandingly. Awkwardness filled the room as we didn't know what else to say

Riker: So ! Um, you can put your bags down anywhere... oh and that's Rocky's bed over there~ (He said pointing to the right bed on the right side of the room.

Riker: You're lucky, mom washed it early this morning and they dried quick so that means Rocky hasn't left his oader on it yet (He said with a chuckle)

I giggled

Laura: I wouldn't have minded if he did, Oh and I just wanted to thank you for offering to room with me... you didn't have to, I could have just slept on the couch~

Riker: It's nothing (He said rubbing the back of his kneck) Besides, mom would have never let a guest sleep on the couch, being the oldest I had to offer~

I felt a pang of dissapointment hit my chest once he said that. I don't know why though.

Laura: Right... but still, I feel bad for Rocky... (I said looking down)

He hooked two fingers under my chin making me look up towards his face. His touched felt like fire on my skin, the good kind, and I couldn't help but blush

Riker: Don't feel bad, Rockys used to it.

He was really close to my face and I could feel his breathe on me.

I could feel a deep blush forming as I nodded my head quickly and nervously. He realized how close he was and quickly pulled away.

Riker: Um, need help unpacking ?

Laura: Uh, nope. I-I'm good ...

Riker: Okay, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me...

He got halfway out the door when he turned around

Riker: Mom bought two extra portable desk drawers you could use for your clothes.

I thanked him and he walked out.

After I got unpacked a bit I walked into the living room to see the Lynch kids there plus Ratliff but I guess he's a Lynch too.

The first one to notice me was... Ross.

Ross: Ugh, so I guess i'm gonna have to put uo with you now for 2 months~

Rydel: ROSS !! (She yelled)

Ross: Thanks for ruining my summer nerd (He said ignoring Rydel then walking up to his room)

The room turned awkwardly silent as everyone stared at me.

Rydel: Don't listen to him Laura, Your not ruining our summer. infact your making it better. I can finally have a girl around in the house.

I looked towards her with a weak smile, she was only trying to make me feel better and I knew it but maybe Ross was right... I am ruining there summer...

Riker: Ross is just on his daily jerk period. We all want you here~ right guys...

Everyone nodded and I felt a bit better

Laura: Your not just saying that right...

Rocky: Of course not. You're like family now.

Ryland: Besides your moms best friends daughter, so technically your our bestfriend now, like Ratliff. Your family and our bestfriend. Bestfriend=Forever family you know... to us aleast.

All the Lynches nodded (from now on when I type that it means Ratliff included, unless i say otherwise)

I laughed at there logic which made everyone smile

Laura: Awee thanks Ryland, you guys are my bestfriends too, forever family.

Ratliff: How about we go for icecream !! My treat !!

Rydel: YES !!

Rocky: Awesome bro !! (He said fist pumping Ratliff)

Riker: I'll pay too

Ryland: Sugahhh !!

Laura: I dont wanna cause any trouble...

Everyone except laura: Lauraaa !! (They scolded)

I laughed

Laura: Okay, Okay, I'm In !! But i'm paying for my icecream !!

Ratliff: Meh, well talk about it when we get there (He said giving me a wink)

---

THANKS FOR READING !!

UPDATE COMING !!!

VOTE AND COMMENT

THANKS !!