Ending it. - A/N

When I first started this story... I honestly thought it would be a story I'd write 4 chapters for and then forget about. However, that all changed when I got comments to update and notifications people were voting... And that's what really motivated me to continue writing. I love writing you guys, I do. But I also love writing with a purpose, and that purpose is to entertain readers. I wanted my story to be a place where readers can go to when they're sad or needed to escape reality. I wanted/want to be able to make others smile and laugh and for a while ... that was great. Unfortunately, recently.. I've felt like I've lost a lot of you. You've all lost your interest in this book and honestly, deep down I feel so have I. Without intention, this book has somehow became apart of me. And I know I should be writing for myself and not care about the number of comments or votes or views and I am. A part of me is writing for myself, but a part of me is also writing for the views, votes, and comments and if that's low, I don't see a point in me continuing. If I do something, I wanna do it right. I update based on how many people comment and vote. Therefor I feel as if I should quit this book and maybe start over. Start fresh. Start a new book that's .. More professional like.... because I feel as if I've learnt and improved my writing skills in a more professional way than when I first started... Would you guys agree?

I don't know what to do you guys. Help me out here. Should I quit this book? It's come along way.. Way farther than I expected... But I also feel as though I can improve with a new start... Help.

Comment.

Xoxo-
@r5rauraroxx