It's Official.

Ross pov:

After the awkward situation riker managed to convince rydel and ryland to ignore each other and help me out.

i agreed to text Rydel when to bring Laura home when we were done so she went out convincing Laura to have a girls day with her. The rest of us meaning Rocky, Riker, Ratliff, Ryland, and I went around town buying extra things we needed for my, lets call it a "friendly hangout".

Rocky: Toilet paper, Mac N' cheese, light bulb, lettuce, tomatoes, boxers.. Guys I think were at the wrong store !

Rocky read the piece of paper in his hands confused as ever

I watched as Ryland rolled his eyes walking over to him

Ryland: I guess it's true when they say the last child is always the best~ your reading the "things to buy" list mom gave you (Said in a duh tone)

Rocky looked at Ry like he was crazy

Rocky: What ? No- I think I'de know if I were thank you very much- (he turned his head towards the paper) oh right there would you look at that.. Huh, in bold letters things to buy list -mom...  Well this is akward...

I held in my laughter as well as Riker, and Ratliff as Ryland just rolled his eyes.

We walked around the store getting candles, flashlights, a nice picnic basket, basically all the picnic esentialls.

Yup, you guessed right. Were goin' on a picnic.

Riker: Do we really need all this stuff ??

Ross: Yes !! This has to ~

Ratliff: be perfect. Yes yes we know... You've said it like a million times (he graoned)

Ross: Feisty...

---

Laura's pov:

Laura: Rydel I really don't understand why I have to do this ~

Rydel dragged me to the mall insisting we needed more girl time together. I mean I don't mind but it's just thr fact that she seams a bit too eager.

Rydel: A girls gotta look her best at all times and I am telling you this because I believe were at the point of our frirndship where I can be honest with you...

She trailed off making me eager to hear her next words.

Rydel: your look...

I waited eagerly as she said it like it was the most important, juicest, most top secret thing ever...

Rydel: isn't gonna cut it.

I slumped down emotionally as she said it boredly.

Laura: why so dramatic...

Rydel: it's what I do (she said perkily throwing one side of her hair behind her shoulder)

I rolles my eyes getting ready for the girls day ahead of me.. Help...

---

Ross pov:

Cashier: Your total is $56.92

Ross: Okay~ Riker, pay the man (I turned towards my brother)

He looked towards me strangely

Riker: What do you mean I pay... I thought you were paying~ all we had to do was come

Now it was my turn to stare at him strangely

Ross: What are you talking about... (I chuckled nervously) I thought YOU were paying...