Surviving the bad day

---
Ross's pov:

"OHHH!!" Rocky yelled from the other side of the basement.

It was a big basement, I'll tell you that.

Boxes' laid everywhere on the ground followed by garbage bags, bugs, cobwebs, and other disgusting things.

"What is it?" I asked trying to walk over.

You'd be surprised just how hard it is to walk around in a basement you're trying to clean.

"I found it. Oh this is horrible!" He moaned, a hand now on his eyes as he looked away.

Finally making my way to his side I frowned, "Rocky that's just a mouldy plate of old Mac N' Cheese."

Rocky picked up the plate of mouldy cheese and noodles, cradling it in his arms like a new born baby, "Shh! He can hear you-"

I rolled my eyes.

He's unbelievable.

You know, I swear. If he had to choose between us; his family, or Mac; his food, he'd pick his Mac.

"It's okay mackie." He purred in a baby voice, "He didn't mean any of that."

"Hey!" Ryland yelled a few garbage bags away, "Lover boy! Stop kissing and start working!"

"Shut up Ry!" Rocky hissed, glaring in his direction.

Mentally face-palming myself I walked away.

This is going to be a looonggggg day.

Hurry up girls!...

---

"ALRIGHT!" Dad cheered, clapping his hands together, "FOOD BREAK!- Nice work- good job girls."

"You do know were not done..." Riker asked cautiously, "Right?"

Dad opened his mouth to speak before Ryland interrupted.

"Hey did you just call us girls?"

The room grew silent as we all realized what he had done.

"Well," he said stalling, "Well you know.. I... Well you see, guh! I'm used to the girls doing all the work okay!"

A slight chuckle escaped my lips as I headed towards the stairs.

I am starving.

---

"What's for Lunch?" Ratliff asked eagerly, hoping onto the island in the midde of the kitchen.

"Well what do you want?" Dad asked, rummaging through the fridge, "Chopped ice, or ice?"

I narrowed my eyes in confusion as Rat did the same.

"Uhh... What?" I questioned

Taking his head out of the fridge dad gave us an innocent look, "Yeah we got no food what-so-ever."

The moment those words left his mouth I felt myself being pushed forwards as Ryland rushed to the fridge.

He stuck his head in, like dad did earlier and took it out; an angry expression on his face.

"Alright!" He growled, "Which one of you idiots came up when we were cleaning the basement and ate all of the food!"

The kitchen grew an awkward silence as me and Riker shared a knowing look.

"Rocky did it." We said simultaneously, bored expressions on our faces.

"WHAT!" He screeched, "First, no one likes a tattle taylor, and second DID NOT!"