Evil Genius

---

Ross pov:

"We need to end this." I said letting go of Mycenna's repulsive hand.

"End what?" She looked at me innocently like she didn't just insult Laura.

I rolled my eyes, why did I ever go out with her? "We are over."

I turned around happily, prepared to walk back in when she grabbed me by the arm.

I growled, sending her my best deathly glare,"Let. go."

A smirk appeared on her face, one that made her look smart, yet scary, I've never seen her with this look before and I won't lie, it scared me.

"Oh no you don't. If you do, I tell everyone about your little secret."

I flinched.

"What secret..." I put on my best manly voice trying to sound confident.

She doesn't know, right. How could she?

I've never told anyone...

Mycenna laughed a deep, evil laugh, tucking a strand of hair behind her peirced ear, "Don't act like you don't know Rossy," She put her arms around my kneck seductively.

Usually I wouldn't mind, but now, all that seamed to be going through my mind was, ew.

"I can't act like i don't know, if I really, don't know." I pulled myself away from her arms forcefully.

This isn't good.

She's getting under my skin. I turned back towards the door trying to somehow tune out the conversation. If I leave it'll end right?

"The mother's dead." She called out. Those three words, those three horrible words, were enough to make me believe she somehow found out.

"What.." I said under my breath turning around again.

"The mothers dead." She repeated this time more seriously, "And your son, he's in an orphanage."

Anger flashed through me and the next thing I knew she was on the ground, blood streaming down her nose. I had punched her. She groaned and I grabbed her shirt by the collar pulling her up.

"How do you know about this?" I growled. I stared at her straight in the eyes and saw myself. Messy blonde hair, grey bags under my eyes, blood shot eyes. She'd won. She wanted this to happen..

She smirked before releasing herself from my grip, "The one night stand you had 4 years ago, the girl, she was my friend. Yeah, she told me all about the guy who had banged her until she screamed. But you didn't love her at all did you. It was just a one time thing for you. She got pregnant, she found you and told you, asked you for help even, and what did you do?!" Mycenna's smirk had turned into a frown which now had somehow turned into growling, " You turned her down. You told her to either kill the baby, or support it herself. You didn't want ANYTHING to do with him."

I frowned, remembering the day clearly. It wasn't one of my best moments, "Look I'm sorry I di~"

"YOU LEFT HER ! YOU LET HER ROT WITH HER BABY ! She died 3 weeks after her baby was born, drug overdose, All thanks to you." She said bitterly.

I opened my mouth to say something when she cut in again, "She was all I had.. and you took her from me. I loved her!"

It wasn't until those 3 words escaped her mouth did I realize what this was all about.

"I loved her.." She repeated, "And you took her away from me. You took the love of my life away from me so that's what i'm gonna do to you."

I stared at her with a blank expression for a couple seconds just processing her words. "What do you mean you're gonna do it do me?"

The thought I was dating a lez didn't even disgust me anymore.

Mycenna's evil smirk returned, "Laura is going to die. Her little "Infection" yeah, planted by me. It was a little something I created designed to slowly kill a person. Very slow, but very painful."

I growled throwing a punch, but she dodged. Wait what!?

"I know a cure, doctors are never gonna save her in time. Break up with me, and your little Laura dies, do what I want, Mm... let's just say she might have a chance of surviving.

"You're a sick son of a bitch," I growled at her angrier than ever.

"I prever... evil genius." She laughed.

"I'm going to tell everyone you did this, and you're going to be stuck in jail for life!"

"You wouldn't do that." she said putting a hand on my cheek

"And why is that," I growled slapping her hand away

"Because you don't want anyone knowing about your son, and you definitly, want that cure."

----

Thanks for reading guys

Next update coming

hoped you liked it!!

Please COMMENT !!!!!!!! and Vote.