Parties and mistakes

Laura pov:

Riker and I have been dating for 2 weeks and they've been good. Ross is still being self-centred and a jerk. I don't get how one moment he can be all sweet on me and the next he can change back into the jerk he is.

It was now dinner and we all sat at the dinner table. Rocky was telling us about this new guitar he really wanted while stormie and mark tuned him out, rydellington were making googoo eyes at each other, Ross was trying to cut in and speak, Ryland was trying to fling food into rockys mouth as he spoke and Riker and I just sat there smiling at each other.

Yup- another normal dinner in paradise.

Rocky: So yeah !! Oh, did I mention its green !!

Stormie: You have enough guitars ~

Rocky: But moom !!!

Ross: Okay enough about you ! its my turn to speak !!

Laura: Says mr.self-centred (I muttered)

everyone snickered

Ross: Ha.ha. very funny. Well see whos laughing after my news.

Ross: i got invited to this huge summer party tomorrow !!! its super close to our house so i can walk myself, andddd i'll be home by like 4 !

Mark: Hm.. sounds good to me, what do you think sweetie ?

Stormie: Well if its walking distance than it should be fine, and Ross said he'll be home by 4 which means he'll be here for dinner~

Ross: oh.. by 4 i mean... 4 am...

Stormie: Am you say... Yeah nope, i dont think so.

Ross: WHAT !! MOOM !!! THIS IS A MAJOR SUMMER PARTY ! IF I DONT GO IT'LL RUIN MY SOCIAL LIFE, ! EVERYONES EXPECTINF ME THERE !!!

Mark: It is summer honey, and i trust ross.

Stormie sighed

Stormie: Fine, but !!

Ross: Yes yes anything,

Stormie: You have to bring your siblings, ratliff, and Laura.

Ross went silent as we all laughed

Laura: I believe the ones laughing are still us..

---

In the end Ross agreed to bring all of us. If you ask me this is just leading into a whole pile of trouble.

Rydel: Does this dress make my butt look big ?

Rydel dragged me into her room saying girls needed girl time to get ready, whatever that meant, so now im helping her pick her dress. She picked a dress for me I just have to put it on.

Laura: No you look gorgeous, if you look anybetter than today ratliff will drool and riker will kill (I teased)

rydel: Oh yeah how are you two anyway ?

Laura: Were good.. im gonnna put the dress on.

Rydel: ill be here~ (She said putting on earings)

i walked out 5 minutes later wearing a gorgeous crop top with shorts that looked like a skirt.

Rydel: EKKK YOU LOOK GORGEOUSSSS !!!!

Laura:You told me this was a dress...

Rydel:Oh... oops.

30 minutes later we were all ready. well Me and the boys were atleast. Rydel was still on her room touching up her makeup.

Ross: I cant believe i hafta bring the fam and the nerd.