Jealous Lover Pt3

On this morning, it was not the alarm to wake London up. One moment he'd been dreaming, and the next he was being tossed back and forth from sleep to awareness. His entire body tingled, especially his cock, and when the tingling became more intense, his eyes slowly drifted open. His forearm was covering his eyes and his breathing was heavy, and when he finally sat up and looked down on himself, he witnessed Marbell lain between his spread-eagled legs, tongue occupied with pleasing his morning wood. "Uh, yeah," London dipped his hips into the mattress, stretching as the muscles in his abdomen tightened.

It wasn't hard to tell Marbell had been at this for a while now. His lips were a bright cheery pink, the shade London loved to see most after he was given the world's greatest blow job. He was already prepared to burst, writhing about as he twisted atop the sheets, and when he voiced that he was near, Marbell brought his mouth off his husband's tip, instead licking around like it was a sweet flavored lollipop, his hand stroking up and down London's hot throbbing length. When cum commenced to milk out from London's prick, jetting out like a fountain of cream, Marbell closed his eyes, leaving his mouth open as the tasteful substance landed on his tongue. "Mmm," he moaned in appetizing approval, laving all around London's cock until it was cleaned by his pure, zealous hunger.

London collapsed back down on the bed, his chest rising and falling rapidly to catch his breath. It felt like butterflies were fluttering on the inside of his stomach, softening cock relaxing as the tingles of his extraordinary orgasm calmed his veins and warped his mind from drowsiness to being at full alert. When Marbell laid his head on his husband's stomach, London stroked the man's hair, brushing his messy brown fringe back out of his face. "Good morning to you, too."

Marbell's cheeks pinched red and he smiled softly, "Thought you'd appreciate that more than our annoying alarm."

"I did. God almighty, I did."

Watching as Marbell worked himself up from the bed, London nearly shot up when he finally saw what the man was wearing. That little outfit. His absolute favorite little outfit. Fuck it was one of his most beloved things in the entire world, and Marbell only threw it on every blue moon, once, maybe twice a year if the time proved worthy, and London sure as hell didn't see what the occasion was, but he was not complaining when he got to see his husband dressed in that little white bunny tail thong, black suspender stockings with an attached garter belt, and fingerless, fishnet gloves that ran all the way up to his elbows.

Seeing the obvious excitement in London's dark brown eyes, Marbell smirked and did a slow and steady twirl at the foot of the bed, stopping with his bunny tailed bottom facing the tattooed man. Touching down the slight curves of his body, he gave his bum a little shake, pleased when he could hear the breathless release of London behind him. "Does my baby like what he sees?"

"Fuck, yeah," London said blatantly.

"What about touch?" Marbell asked, swaying his hips back and forth seductively, every single one of his movements like a slow taunting silhouette. "Does my baby want to touch what he sees?"

"So bad."

Marbell faced London who was now sitting at the foot of the bed, an impatient glint in his eyes as Marbell neared him, standing between his open legs. London's eyes moved all over his provocative husband's body, stimulated by every single inch of it from Marbell's light brown eyes, to his small framed chest, the lofty scar covering his torso, and down to his slender legs. When Marbell turned around, he softly placed himself in London's naked lap, making his seat comfortable as he teasingly shimmied down into place.

London bit down hard on his bottom lip, able to feel the tickle of the bunny tail feather at his lower stomach. His hands gripped around Marbell's hips, and the moment he did so, his husband stood, leering cheekily down at him. "Be a good boy for Daddy today and my baby can touch me all he likes."