The Gig Pt1

London was lain back in the center of his California King sized bed, head resting in the plush pillows as he relaxed in his own serenity. After a day of running around doing a long list of things that consisted of: dropping off the twins at their dance class, taking Benjamin to see his doctor, picking up the boy's medicine, tending to his fever, getting his new prescription glasses, going out for groceries, making sure Ozzy never strayed too far from his sight, getting Ozzy to clean up the messes he could leave behind, pick up the twins, make lunch, do the laundry, vacuum, clean the pool, cook dinner in time for Marbell when he got home–

He was just glad to finally get a breather of his own, and it came in the form of one of his favorite rewards. As he lay there, hands folded behind his head, the firm constriction of Marbell's tight ass tended to his fatigue.

Nibbling down on his bottom lip, London opened his eyes and watched as Marbell rode his endowed cock. The older man came down on him, facing away from his husband as he leaned back on his hands.

Over Marbell's shoulder, London could see the man's untouched cock, feel his balls collide with his own each time he brought himself down. The nearly muted moans and whispers Marbell wanted to let out were melodies to London's ears. He then enclosed his husband in his arms, restraining Marbell against his chest and worked his own thrusts, banging into his husband with a rough rhythm.

Breathing hotly into the older man's ear, London wanted so bad to hear him scream out his name, listen to how his voice would tremble when he tried to speak. But they had to keep it down as not to wake anyone in the house.

Able to contain the volume of his voice, Marbell said, "Wait, baby. Stop."

Confused but aware, London stopped the hard upward thrusts. "What is it, Daddy?" He ran the tastes of his tongue behind Marbell's ear. "Baby's doing good, right?"

"Mhmm, just–," able to turn over slowly after London released him, Marbell straddled his roused husband, not hesitating to slip the cock he praised back into his entry. His eyes nearly rolled to the back of his head at how nourishing it was to feel the tattooed man so far inside his body. "It's just – you – you work so hard here, I want you to relax – and – and let me take care of you when I get home, baby."

Gazing up into Marbell's light brown eyes, London nodded when the man began to rotate his hips again. They kissed, lips meeting as the heat of cum rising in London's cock grew dire after a moment. He moved his hands down Marbell's naked back, hands gripping his husband's bottom as he struggled to breathe for a moment. Ready to burst, he was clung to abruptly as his seed jetted deep into Marbell's entry, every ounce of his cum erupting into the other man.

Witnessing the jolts that instilled within his longtime lover, London made it so Marbell then straddled his face, dipping the older man's cock down into his mouth as he sucked. Like always, his arousal and starvation burrowed into him whenever his husband's cock entered his mouth, caressing the inside of his cheek, pressing his lips around the tip, deep throating him as he reached around and stroked his fingers down the cum soaked crease of Marbell's ass.

Upon hearing the older man slump forward against the headboard, London swallowed as the cum from Marbell's trembling orgasm filled his throat, taking down every last bit without delay.

When his airway was cleared, they both laid there in bed for a good several minutes, not a word said between them as Marbell's thumb drew colorless circles upon the skull tattoo inked on London's back.

Seeming to come out of the equal lassitude, before either of them could speak, they heard a lethargic, "Papa," travel through the door of their bedroom.

"I'll get him," Marbell said, sluggishly rolling over, and London held in a laugh when the man struggled momentarily to stand.

"It's fine," the tattooed man assured, getting up without fuss and Marbell laid back down. He pulled on some underwear and his jogger bottoms, taking a moment to wash his hands before leaving the room. It was dark in the upstairs corridor, but he already knew the voice had come from his oldest.