Frustration Pt4

After checking to make sure all the kids were finally asleep, London left Benjamin's door cracked mildly before heading back to the master bedroom. He closed the door all the way and locked it, and then he turned to his husband who was sitting at the foot of the bed. He was still dressed in the dark brown trousers, button up cream-white shirt, and the tie he'd worn to the school, If London was honest, he absolutely loved the way Marbell dressed. It was a little business casual, and he looked so put together, and even though London was certainly the one who held much more muscle mass and build, it was the professional look that Marbell could pull off that really worked at turning on the tattooed man.

"London," Marbell said, closing his hands in his lap, "I want you to know I really am sorry."

"Shut up," London got down on his knees in front of his husband, immediately going for the button and zipper of the other man's trousers after pulling off his own shirt. "I'm not in the mood to talk. My husband hasn't fucked me in two months and I've got a serious case of blue balls. So, shut up and let me do my thing."

A little stunned by the demand, Marbell bit his bottom lip, feeling his arousal shudder throughout him once his cock was withdrawn from his trousers. Not wasting a second, London stroked his impatient hand along the half-hard, velvety length in his grasp. His mouth watered like the most delicious lollipop in the world was at his disposal, and before taking it into his mouth to quench his hunger, he looked up into the indulgent and watchful eyes gazing down at him. The intense yearning to merely have the attention of this man he loved was partially tended to when Marbell touched London's face, gentle fingers caressing down the tattooed man's cheeks.

Closing his eyes when the soft brush of Marbell's fingers reached his neck, London nudged the older man's hand with his mouth before kissing his inner palm. He then licked his tongue up along Marbell's middle and index finger, bringing them into his mouth like succulent popsicles for him to taste.

Finally bringing his mouth away, London took the head of Marbell's fully erect cock into his mouth, bringing what amount he could into his mouth before having to retract his tastes. He hated his gag reflex so fucking much, but he couldn't help that he had one. Swirling his tongue around the head, London could feel the inner tingle traveling through his body, and it stopped at his groin, causing his own cock to grow harder.

As if sensing his husband's dire needs, Marbell gripped the bottom of London's chin and pushed his mouth away with a hint of force. The tattooed man looked up at him, traces of shock and upset in his eyes, but before he could utter a word, Marbell had him by the wrist and shoved him down on the bed.

London was not used to being man-handled by the older man, not in the slightest, but when he hit the bed, face down, the arousal pulsing inside him only grew and grew.

In a second, Marbell roughly tugged London's bottoms off, leaving his ass bared to the ceiling, and when London opened his mouth to protest, to remind his husband that he was supposed to be the one in charge, London's words caught in his throat when the back of his tender balls were given attention by a wet and loving tongue.

He gasped and choked back a moan, having to cut himself off since the kids had just been put to bed. From his balls, Marbell licked all the way up to the tattooed man's hole.

London's fists closed into the sheets beneath him, consciously bringing himself up on his knees and he pushed back on the tongue taking him. His legs shook mildly when Marbell squeezed his cheeks, seeming to try and devour as much of him as he could, and London was more than happy to be eaten by this man.

As if coming up to breathe, Marbell gasped and swallowed gulps of air and circled his thumb around the soaked hold at his fingertips. "Sorry," he said, "You're right, it's been way too long."