Halloween Special

London was lain beneath the open view of Marbell's supple legs. As his husband's delectable, enticing, and pre-cum-dripping cock dangled down just before his lips, he kissed the sensitive tip and smiled at the glossiness that came off on them when he rested his head down on the bed again. He knew Marbell was suffering right now, especially since the single kiss had been the first touch he'd received since their little morning session began. London couldn't help it, though. This view atop him was far too sexy not to let sink in. He wanted to be able to picture all of this in his sleep: Marbell on all fours on top of him, his husband's begging cock above his mouth, and just watching the way his balls lightly tremored for a moment after the kiss was...so fucking hot.

Lain on his back, London's own legs hung off their bed, his feet on the floor, and when he was finally satisfied with the perfect image before his eyes, he glided his hands up the back of Marbell's thighs and wrapped his lips around the tip of the other man's cock. At last, there was a certain relief that flooded the room.

London massaged the back of Marbell's thighs, threatening to weaken him the more he relaxed his husband's legs and sucked him off.

Not stopping the progression of his throat and the magic of his tongue, London blindly reached off towards his right, searching for something, and when it touched his fingertips, he grabbed it and flipped a minor switch at the bottom of it.

The toy vibrated silently in his hand and he brought it into play, gliding the rousing toy between Marbell's cheeks and around his hole. The older man twitched a little and fisted his hands into the sheets.

When London then stole his mouth from Marbell's cock, he continued to pump the length with his fist and brought the toy into his mouth to prepare it. Once it was ready, he licked his tongue all over Marbell's sack, humming against his balls before sucking again, and pressed the wetness of the vibrating toy to his entry.

The moment the toy entered his being, Marbell's mouth fell open and he let out a rousing and loud moan, and it only got terribly worse when the toy fully entered him and was pressed up against his prostate. "Oh, my god," he groaned with a hiss, bringing himself down to his elbows. Marbell bit his bottom lip, eyes nearly rolling to the back of his head. "Oh, my – fuck." he stuttered, "I'm gonna lose my mind, baby. I can't – I can't!"

Suddenly, Marbell's whole body broke out into tremors, shaking uncontrollably while London kept the toy inside him. The older man's hips rocked and he fucked his cock into his husband's mouth, feeling like he was about to dive into another reality with how amazing, yet torturous this felt.

Bringing the toy out then, London also couldn't take just how fucking turned on he was. He sat up to shove the other man over to lie down on his back. "Holy fuck, that was hot," he tried to steady his breathing.

"I want you now, please," Marbell beseeched, sounding almost worn out. "I want you to fuck me already, baby. Please, just fuck me."

Obsessed with the way Marbell called him baby, London immediately obliged and pushed his cock into the entry that squeezed around him. Almost instantly, he wanted to cum, but he tried to hold out for a bit longer. "Don't you just love spending your mornings with me, Daddy?"

Closing his arms around the muscly, tattooed man atop him, Marbell locked his legs behind London's back as well and kissed all along the side of his neck. "Midday sex is becoming one of my favorite things."

Fucking Marbell until neither of them could take it anymore, London propped his husband's leg over his shoulder, driving each of his final thrusts as deep as he could until the hold on his cum came undone and he filled Marbell with his seed. He then closed his hand around the older man's cock as well, tugged and turned his fist, and smiled to himself as Marbell's cum seeped out all over his fingers...in which he licked up.