Chapter Two

[ Y/N ]

* 3 Months Later *

Three months have passed since my first day of school. Everything went pretty cool. Same like all schools, so many assignments, quizes, exams and so much more. I got really close with Lauren, Dinah and Ally. They're really awesome.

But.... I am more attached to Lauren. We spend more time with each other than with Ally and Dinah. We knew each other more than anyone. We tell secrets with each other. Lauren have secrets which she never told Ally and Dinah, but she told me. She trust me and I trust her back. This is kinda weird but I think I'm falling in love with Lauren Jauregui.

I walked inside of school and saw Lauren, Ally and Dinah. "Hey guys" I greeted them. "Hey" they replied. "OMG, did you guys heard that there is anew student joining us this school year?" Lauren asked in a cheerful tone. Me, Ally and Dinah shook our heads. "No why?" Dinah said. "I heard that there is a new student. His name is Brad Simpson and he's so cute" Lauren said. Dinah weirdly looked at Lauren.

"You serious girl?" She asked. Lauren punched Dinah's shoulder. "Don't you dare play with me Hansen" Lauren scolded. Dinah rubbed her shoulder, "Ow jeez Lauren. Didn't mean to hurt you. For someone like you, you sure know how to punch hard. Are you a boxer or something?" Dinah said while pouting. Lauren stuck her tongue in front of Dinah then we all laugh except Dinah.

"Whatever guys. I'll get revenge on you someday" she said. Then we heard some girls screaming and I swear I think my eardrums broke.

Then an unfamiliar guy came into our view. This must be the Brad Simpson guy Lauren was talking about. Well from the look of him, he doesn't look good. I looked at Lauren and she has a huge smile on her face while looking at the Brad Simpson guy. Brad Simpson saw Lauren and started walking towards us.

"What's your name beautiful lady?" He asked Lauren in a flirty tone and winked at her. I rolled my eyes.

Lauren can you please ignore this guy? Can't you see that he's an idiot?

"My name is Lauren Jauregui" Lauren replied. She stared at Brad like he's a celebrity. "Lauren, nice name. I'm Brad, Brad Simpson" he responded. I feel like I wanna throw up right now.

"Lauren do you mind showing me around?" Brad asked Lauren.

Lauren please say no, please say no.

"Yeah sure. I'd love to" Lauren said.

God why?

Lauren turn around to face me, Dinah and Ally. "Guys I think I can't hang out with you today" Lauren said. "Uhm...Yeah sure. No problem" we replied. Lauren smiled then she ran off with Brad. Before they left, Brad gave me a glare. I clenched my hands against my books.

God if you weren't with Lauren, I swear I'm gonna rip your throat out, you asshole!!!!

"He's weird" I said. "Very" Dinah and Ally agreed as we walk to the cafeteria. "Brad noupperlipson" I joked and we all laugh. "I don't know why Lauren is so interested in him. I mean when I first saw him I was like God he's a real asshole" Ally said. "I know right!!!!" I said. "He's a monster" Dinah said.

"He's everything negative!!!" I said and sat down. "I'll get you some water" Ally said and went off to buy some water. Dinah sat in front of me. "Want me to give him a polly beatdown?" Dinah asked. "NO!!!!" Ally screamed. Dinah stayed quiet. Ally know Dinah so much. Ally came back with three bottles of water. I grabbed one and took a huge gulp from it. "Dinah you can't just give someone a polly beatdown. Especially to someone new" Ally said. "Well at least it's someone who is worthy to get it" Dinah said.

"Hey you ok?" Ally asked me. I shook my head, "No. I hate that Brad guy. He doesn't deserve to be here. He doesn't deserve to meet Lauren. He's a playboy. He's a monster. I mean before they left I swear saw him glaring at me" I said. "DUDE CHILL DOWN!!!!" Dinah yelled at me. I took another huge sip from my water and sighed. "K fine" I replied.

* Ring Ring Ring*

"Next class?" I asked them. "Science" we all replied. We walked inside our room the class began. The in the middle of class the door burst open and there we saw Lauren and Brad. "Where have you two been? You're late for 20 minutes!!!" The teacher told them. "Sorry I was just showing Brad around" Lauren said. The teacher nodded, "Ok take a seat" she said. I expected that Lauren would take a seat next to me, Ally and Dinah but instead she sat with Brad just a few seat behind us.

I clenched my hand against my pencil and it broke. I bit my lower lip and focused on our lesson. I sometimes look at Lauren and Brad and saw them laughing.

* Lunch Break*

I walked inside the cafeteria with Ally and Dinah. Lauren is off with Brad again. I feel like something bad is happening while Lauren is with Brad.

"What do you think happen with Brad and Lauren?" I asked. Dinah and Ally shrugged, "I don't know" they said. We bought our food and sat down. While we're eating Lauren came with Brad. "Hey guys, can we sit here? The cafeteria is full" Lauren said. We just nodded. I feel like something just hit my chest whenever Lauren is with Brad.

They sat down in front of us. While I was eating I look at Lauren and Brad and they're having fun. After a few moments of silence except Lauren and Brad, I stood up. "Where you going?" Ally asked. "Uhm....I think I'll stay in the library cause I still have some research to finish" I said. They nodded. I looked at Lauren and Brad and they were still laughing and having fun.

I walked inside the library and turn on the air condition. I lay down in one of the couches. Tears fall down from my eyes. There are no teachers in the library cause they're having lunch. It's stupid cause they won't lock the door. I sighed and wiped my tears away.

It hurts. Seeing Lauren with someone and she has no idea how I felt towards her. She has no idea that I'm in love with her.

I stood up and grab some random book and started reading it. After just like ten minutes I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Dinah and Ally. "I thought your doing a project" Ally said. I shrugged my shoulders, "I thought I was" I replied. Dinah hit me in the head, "Stop talking like that again" she growled. I rolled my eyes and they sat beside me. "You ok?" Dinah asked. I nodded. "Yeah I'm cool" I replied. They both rubbed my shoulder and got a book.

I sighed and just waited for the bell to ring. After a few more minutes it finally rang. We stood up and left the room. We walked to our classroom. The three of us have acting classes next. We walked inside the room and sat at the back part of the room. After some time students fill the room followed by the teacher.

"Good morning class. Today you will be grouping yourselves and make a project" the teacher explained. "What about?" One of my classmates ask. "You will be making a short film. You can make whatever film you want as long as it is a ten to fifteen minute film. You can pick your own group" the teacher said. "Let's have Lauren" I said to Ally and Dinah. They nodded. We stood up and walk to Lauren who is still with Brad noupperlipson. "Let's be a group!!!!" Ally squealed.

Lauren nodded with a smile, "Sure, what about you Brad?" She ask. "It's ok with me as long as I'm with you" noupperlipson replied which made me roll my eyes.

Lauren can't you see that he's a player? He'll just leave you broken!!! He'll leave you like broken glass and he wouldn't even think of fixing you again!!!!

"So what will this film be about?" Dinah ask. "HORROR!!!" Brad screamed which made us look at him. "I mean....If you guys want to" he said. "Nah to scary. How about....Romance?" Ally suggested.

**************************************************************

Hey guys, sorry I updated so late. I'm crazy busy here with school stuffs and we just had our exam. Then in the next few days we'll be super busy with an event at school. Sorry again....

Anyway just finished chapter two. Vote and comment!!!!

Peace and love!!!!