Chapter Twenty

[ Y/N ]

After a few hours we finally arrived America. We got our bags and took a cab home. We actually took two cabs. I'm with my friends while Jack and Molly are with mom and dad. "Oh my God, I'm so excited to see your house!!!" Camila squealed. "Camila calm down. I can seriously feel your excitement from the airport" Normani said. "C'mon Mani. Leave Mila alone" I said and pulled Camila in my arms.

Vanessa pulled out her phone and took a picture of us. "This one's going on the Gram bro!!!"

My phone vibrated and I saw that Vanessa really posted the picture in Instagram. With the Caption Love Birds in the way. So sweet. #(Y/S/N).

"Really? (Y/S/N)? Really Vanessa?" I asked. Vanessa shrugged her shoulders, "C'mon!!!! You guys look so cute"

I rolled my eyes and is forced to like the pic. I pulled Camila more closer to me.

After a few minutes we arrived my house. "Camila? Camila? Are you sleeping?" I asked. Camila snuggled closer to me. Ok this is awkward. "Uh....Normani? Can you?" I asked, pointing at a sleeping Camila. Normani nodded and carried Camila to the couch.

"Just leave her there. She'll be fine" I said. I picked up my bags and walked to my room. My room is in the third floor right corner.

I walked inside and saw nothing changed my room. Oh well, I guess I'll have the paint it the way it was back in Canada.

I arranged my clothes and laid down on my bed. I was about to close my eyes, but someone knocked on my door. "Come in" I said. The door opened and Molly walked inside.

"What?" I asked. "Oh uhm mr l/n wanted you and Jack to tour us around town" Molly said. I groaned, "Why me?"

Molly chuckled, "C'mon hurry up and wake Camila" she said before walking out of my room. "But she just slept" I said. Molly looked at me while pouting. "Please. I wanna explore America" she said. I sighed and nodded, "Ugh fine whatever" I said, "Just let me change my clothes" I said.

Molly nodded and walked out of the room. I wore new clothes before walking out of my room. I saw the girls trying to wake Camila. I walked in the kitchen and saw Jack. "Hi bro" I greeted him. He smiled, "Hi. Are you ok with us moving back here?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah not a problem. I do kinda miss my two crazy best friends" I said.

Jack chuckled. "Hey y/n?" Normani called. I looked at her, "Can you help us wake Camila?" She asked and I nodded. We walked in the living room and Camila was still there passed out. "CAMILA!!!! ED SHEERAN SAID YOU'RE CUTE!!!!" I screamed. "What?!?!?!" Camila asked and fell on the floor.

"Told you that would work" I heard Molly whisper to Normani and Vanessa. "What happened?" Camila asked. I laughed, "C'mon. Let's go. I need new paint" I said. "Why? Paint for what?" Jack asked. "I need to paint my room. It sucks and I need black surroundings" I said and everyone shook their heads.

We get in Jack's car and he drove to the mall. We arrived the mall and I quickly grabbed Camila, Normani and Vanessa and dragged them to the Hardware store. "Come with me guys. I need new paint" I said. They followed mr and walked inside. "Help me find black or dark color paints" I said. I dragged Camila with me while Normani walked with Vanessa.

"So y/n. Why do you want your room black or dark purple? Besides the fact that it's your favorite color" Camila said. "I just want the same room I have back in Canada" I replied. My room back in Canada is painted with black. My bed is colored dark purple, my floor is dark purple with black. My curtains are black. ALL MY STUFFS ARE BLACK OR DARK PURPLE!!!!

After walking around, we found black and dark colored paints. "Awesome" I said. I bought it and it costs $50. We walked out and saw Normani and Vanessa. "Great you found paint" they said. "Yeah. Now I need black or dark purple curtains, blankets and pillows. Also more black outfit and shoes. And black phone cases for Iphone 6 plus. You guys want phone cases? I'll buy you guys!!!" I said and they cheered.

We walked inside the department store and searched for black or dark purple items.

After hours I got everything I need. Dark purple curtains and pillows and blankets, black t-shirt, jeans, shoes (converse and boots) and fingerless gloves also black and dark purple bracelets, necklaces and rings. I paid for it and it costs $800. "Wow you seriously are a goth" Vanessa said.

"I know" I replied. I bought two black and another two dark purple phone cases. I bought my friends phone cases also and we head to the car. Good timing Jack and Molly are here. "Hi. How's shopping?" Molly asked. "Good. Hey can you help me paint my room?" I replied. "You bought everything you needed?" Jack asked. I nodded, "Yeah now get in the damn car. I need to go home I wanna take a nap" I said. We get inside and Jack drove off.

We arrived home. I dropped my paints in the living room and ran to my room with my bags of clothes, accessories and all. I laid down on my bed. I took off my shoes and sighed. Someone knocked on the door. "Enter" I said. It opened and Camila walked inside.

"What time are we gonna paint?" She asked. "Do you wanna do it now? I mean I don't mind, I just need some help" I said. Camila called Vanessa, Normani and Molly. They walked inside and we started painting.

*Hours Later* (A/n: I'm lazy af!!!)

We sat on the couch downstairs. "I need food!!!!" Camila said and ran to the kitchen. "GET ME A ROOT BEER!!!" Normani yelled.

After hours, we painted everything. My walls, floors, tables, side of my bed, cabinets, chairs and everything in my room. When everything is dry, we will put my blankets, pillows and clothes inside. I have separate cabinets. One for my clothes and one for my shoes.

I grabbed my phone, "C'mon guys. I need a picture" I said and before I can press the camera botton, Camila joined in. I posted the picture on Instagram with the caption, Tired people after painting my room.

I posted it and sighed. "Now I'm gonna go to sleep" Vanessa said and left. Normani went to her room and I guess she's going to sleep. "Mila? Can I sleep at your room tonight? Just in case my room isn't dried" I said. Camila's eyes sparkle and nodded. "Duh! Of course you can sleep with me. I also need some company" Camila said.

We walked to her room. We changed into our pajamas and went to sleep. I wrapped my arms around Camila's waist and cuddled with her.

[ CAMILA ]

Oh my God!!!! I can't believe I'm hugging y/n right now. I get to spend my entire night hugging her. I honestly don't care painting her room, as long as I get to see and spend time with y/n.

Well tomorrow is a new day!!!

I wish y/n can see how much I like her and I wish I'll never get rejected.

--------------

What's up guys!!!!

Hope you like this chapter.

Oh and guys please vote for @FifthHarmonyontheway.

Thanks guys!!!!

I love you so much.

And I'll say this in advance guys.

I won't be able to update all the time cause school is almost over and I'm busy with projects, reports, activities and our exam is coming up. I have so many things to work on and it's driving me to hell!!!! God my teachers are killing me!!!!

Hope you'll understand guys.

And thank you for all those who read my story.

Vote and comment

Peace and love