Chapter Twelve

[ Y/N ]

"What's up Brad"

I greeted him with a fake smile. "I'm just gonna tell you that Lauren is mine and mine only" Brad said. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked. "To warn you. If I saw you talking to Lauren, I'll kill you" Brad said. "What are you gonna do if I don't?" I shot him.

"I'm going to kill you" Brad said. I seriously wanna kick his ass right now. I pushed him away from me, "What the hell is your problem dude?" I told him. "Y/N!!!" We turn around and saw.....

Lauren.

Fuck this is a serious problem. Lauren walked towards us. "What the hell?" She asked as she rushed to Brad's side. Ok he's the one who talked to me and started saying something to me and now Lauren's comforting him?

Damn.....

"He started talking to me. I didn't even do anything. He's the one who annoyed me" I said. "What? Lauren I didn't do anything. I just asked her how was the performance yesterday and she pushed me" Brad said. What the fuck dude? Are you kidding me right now?

"Y/n, why?" Lauren asked me. "What? You're seriously believing this shit? C'mon Lauren, I'm your best friend for three fuckin' months!!! You just met him in just weeks!!!!" I said. Lauren gasped, "Don't you dare talk that in front of my boyfriend you bitch" Lauren said.

Wait what?

Boyfriend.....

My heart started to crack into pieces.

"Boyfriend?" I asked her, trying to hold back tears. Lauren hugged Brad, "Yes. He asked me out last night. He also asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" she said. Brad kissed Lauren's lips and she kissed back. Then they started to make out in front of me.

I ran away from them. I ran to the comfort room and locked the door.

Fuck.....

IT HURTS!!!!!

Tears fall down none stop.

That should be me, feeling you kisses. That should be me making you laugh. This is so wrong, I can't go on in this.

My heart broke into pieces!!! It's like stabbing me millions of knives.

FUCK YOU BRAD!!! God I wish I could stab a knife of you. I wish I could choke you to death. I wish I could bury you alive. I wish I could punch you none stop. I wish I could kill you right now!!!

I clenched my hands and turned it into a fist. I punched the ground and kicked the wall. I bit my bottom lip and wiped my tears away, but more are still coming out.

Minutes have passed and I stood up and looked at my reflection. I'm such a mess. My hair is so messy, I look like I just woke up. My eyes are red and puffy from all the crying. I wiped my tears away and fixed my hair. When I look ok, I walked out of the room. God, I missed one period already.

I ran to my second period and sat down before the teacher walks inside the room. "Hey y/n"

I gasped when someone suddenly sat next to me. I looked up and saw Dinah. "Hey Dinah. Shit you scared the crap out of me" I said. "Haha, sorry y/n" she said. "Hey are you ok? You look kinda, sad" Dinah said. I bit my bottom lip and told her everything, especially the part when Lauren is now Brad's girlfriend.

Dinah let out a low whistle. "Ok why did Lauren wanna be with the douche. He's not worth it" Dinah said while rolling her. "I know. At least someone agrees with me" I said. "Does Ally knew about this?" Dinah asked. I shook my head, "Not yet" I replied. "When are to you telling her?" She asked. "Later cause I have a class with her" I replied.

[ LAUREN ]

When y/n left I smirked while kissing Brad. Later, I pulled away. "Thanks Lauren" Brad said. I smiled at him, "Yeah" I said. I gave him a peck and we walked to class. Ok let tell how this all happened.

*Flashback*

After Brad told me that he wasn't absent and the girls ran off, Brad gave me a ride home. I got out of his car once we reached my house. "Thanks for the ride Brad" I said. I was about to go inside, but he stopped me by holding my arms. "Wait....I have to tell you something" Brad said. "Yeah?" I spoke. "Lauren....I like you" Brad said and I was so shock.

"Brad...." "I know you don't feel the same for me. And I understand" Brad cut me off. I kissed him passionately. He kissed me back. My hands ran through his hair as his hands ran under my shirt. When I felt his hands hands under my shirt, a moan escaped my mouth and I felt him smirked against my lips.

I pulled away and gasped for air. "Yes Brad. I love to be your girlfriend" I said. He smiled and kissed me. My back hit the door. He started kissing my neck, but the front door opened which caused us to stop. "What's up Taylor" I greeted my sister. "Hey Lauren, who's this guy?" My sister asked and took a sip from her water. "This is Brad my boyfriend" I said. Taylor spit the water she was drinking, "WHAT??!!! When on Earth did this happen?" She asked. Chris ran to us, "What happened? I heard Taylor scream" he said.

Chris looked at Brad, "And who's this guy?" He asked. "This is Brad Lauren's boyfriend" Taylor said. "WHAT??!!! Lauren when did this happen?" Chris asked. "Guys c'mon. I just said yes a few minutes ago" I said. "You're lucky mom and dad aren't home tonight" Taylor said. "Because if they were can I have your phone? Or any gadget?" Chris said and I groaned.

Ok here's our thing, whenever one of us gets a punishment from mom and dad, we will turn over our phone or any gadget to the other two.

"I'm not going to have a punishment!!!" I said. Chris shrugged, "No one knows!!! You can't predict the future" He said and Taylor started laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Anyway thanks for the ride Brad" I said. He nodded. He pecked my lips and left. "Bye Lauren" he said before driving off.

I turn to face my siblings. "What?" They both asked. I shook my head and walked inside the house. "I'm going to my room" I said. They nodded and I ran inside my room.

*End Of Flashback*

I walked inside my room. Brad has Science while I have math. Great I have Math with y/n and Dinah.

To be honest, I hate the way shouting at y/n earlier. It was an accident cause she was arguing my boyfriend. I hate having an argument with y/n I mean, she's my best friend.

I sat behind y/n. She's talking to Dinah but when I sat down, they stopped the conversation. Why?

"Oh hey Lauren" Dinah greeted me. I flashed her a smile and gave her a small nod, "Hey Dj" I replied. "Hey" y/n slightly said. I smiled at her, "Hey y/n" I replied. She smiled at me and faced in front.

"Talk to her"

Dinah whispered to y/n. I tried not to listen to their conversation, but I could just hear their conversation even if they're whispering.

"What? Are you kidding me Dinah?"

"C'mon dude. You guys are best friends for three months. You know you can't ignore each other"

"I know that but--"

The teacher walked inside the room that caused y/n to stop talking. "Hi class. Sorry I'm late" the teacher spoke.

I seriously want to talk to y/n but I don't know how. I know that she's angry at me and I want us to be friends again. I don't want to have an argument with her.

----------

Hey guys!!!!

Hope you like this chapter!!!

Vote and comment!!!

Peace and love!!!!

Adios Chica

:)