Chapter Six

[ Y/N ]

"Let's get started" Ally said while clapping her hands. We nodded. We walked outside and Ally locked her house. "So Lauren will you ride with me?" Brad asked Lauren. Lauren nodded and smiled, "Yeah sure!!!!" Lauren responded. I felt my heart crack into pieces. I shook my head and get inside my car. Ally and Dinah followed and stared at me. Dinah is in the shot gun, while Ally is at the back. "You really love her huh?" Ally said. I nodded and bit my bottom lip, "So much" I replied.

I started the engine and we drove to the park. Brad's car was just behind mine. When we reached the park and got out. Brad's car was parked a few cars away from mine. Brad and Lauren got out and we sat on the bench. "You brought the camera?" Ally asked me. I nodded, "In the car" I responded. "Well what the hell are you waiting for? Get it you loser" Brad said.

I clenched my hands and growled silently. I stood up and walked towards my car. I get inside and closed the door. I clenched my hands against the wheel while biting my bottom lip. I can feel my eyes darkened. "Curse you Brad" I whispered to myself. After five minutes, I grabbed the camera at the back of my car and got out.

I locked my car and walked to the others and I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out from my pocket and saw a text.

From: Jack
Sis where r u? You're making me worry about you. Please reply

I silently laughed. Jack is very protective of me.

To: Jack
Jack I'm fine. I'm here at the park with the girls. Chill ok? When I get home, I don't want to see the house on fire.

I hit send. You know why I typed, 'when I get home I don't want to see the house on fire' ? Well let me tell you, the last time I was out and Jack has no idea I'm gone, he almost set the house on fire. I got home and I smell something burning. I ran in the kitchen and saw a cooked food being burned. Turns out Jack made dinner and when he started panicking he forgot he's making some food.

From: Jack
Haha, y/n it was an accident. I forgot I was cooking something!!!

To: Jack
I know....Anyway I gotta go. Don't do anything stupid, ok?

From: Jack
Yes boss (A/n: Bo$$ Michelle Obama)

I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my pocket. I saw the others and set the camera down. "Let's get started. And make it quick will ya guys? I mean while doing this, I seriously feel like killing someone" I said while glaring at Brad. I rolled my eyes at him. "Ok so here are you're scripts. Memorize them" Ally said and gave each of us sheets of papers. "Our teacher said we'll be performing it in class next week" Dinah said and we nodded.

I looked at my script and I'm playing Lauren's friend. Great, I'm just a friend. I sighed. Brad and Lauren decided to memorize their scripts alone so they left me. Ally and Dinah and practiced alone. "Hey are you ok?" Dinah asked me. "Yeah I'm fine"' I responded. "Do you wanna memorize your script with us?" Ally asked. I nodded with a smile.

* After A few Hours *

We just finished practicing a few scenes in the story. The teacher wanted us to make a movie and present it in class next week. I put the camera in my car and leaned against it. Lauren walked towards me and leaned next to me. "Hey" Lauren greeted. I was shocked that she talked to me, cause like whenever Noupperlipson is around, she always spends more time with him than me.

"Hey Lauren" I replied with a smile. Lauren nodded. I saw Lauren smirk while looking at my car. "Lauren why are you smirking?" I asked her. Her smirk grew big as she grab my hand and quickly dragged me to the other side of the car. She pushed me inside the shot gun seat and closed the door. Before she closed the door she grabbed my keys from my belt line and shut the door. "What the hell Lauren??!!!" I yelled.

She get inside the driver's seat and started the engine. She drove off in a fast speed without letting the others realize we're gone. "Oh my Gods, Lauren. What the fuck??!!!" I screamed as I leaned against my seat. She was driving really fast. She just laughed, "Relax y/n. We're just gonna have some fun" she said. I looked at her confused and she just winked at me. "W-what are you planning to do?" I asked. "Relax y/n" Lauren responded.

I just seat back and tried to be careful because Lauren is driving really fast. After a few minutes, Lauren suddenly stopped in front of some place I don't know. I almost hit my head on the window when Lauren stopped. I ran my hand through my hair. I quickly got out of the car and started throwing up at the side of the car. Lauren got out and ran to my side.

"Oh my God y/n, are you ok?" Lauren asked me. I shook my head, "No, dude I just threw up so bad. God my head hurts!!!" I said. Lauren rubbed my back and held back my hair. When I thought I was done, I leaned against the car and ran my hand through my hair. "You done?" Lauren asked me. I nodded, "Ugh I wish" I groaned. "I'm so sorry y/n. I didn't no you are gonna throw up. I'm just so excited because I'm gonna spend more time with you" Lauren said.

I nodded, "It's ok Lauren. What is this place anyway?" I said. "Oh this is just some place I found while I was driving. Let's walk up to the hill, it has a beautiful view there" Lauren said. We started walking up and Lauren was right. It has a beautiful view. It's a hill next to the ocean. You can see the sun. I gasped, "Oh my Gods, Lauren it's beautiful" I said.

We sat at the bench and stared at the awesome view. We talked for a while and Lauren fell asleep. Her head is leaning against my shoulder and I'm just rubbing my hand against her shoulders. "Lauren?" I asked, but she didn't respond. It's only like 12:00 in the afternoon. I carried her bridal style back to my car. I placed her in the shotgun seat and buckled her seatbelt.

I get inside my car and drove back to the others. I get out and Ally, Dinah and fuckboy saw me. "Y/n where have you been? You had us all worried about you" Ally said. "What happened to you? Are you hurt? Tell me who because I'll give that person a poly beatdown" Dinah said and Ally slapped Dinah's arm. "OW!!!!" Dinah yelped. "Where's Lauren?" Brad asked. I rolled my eyes and pointed at Lauren who is sleeping in the car.

"Anyway guys I'm just gonna leave Lauren in her house so she can sleep" I said. They nodded except Brad who is glaring at me. "No I'll take her" Brad walked to the shotgun and tried to open the door, but I locked it. "Open this door y/n" Brad growled. "How about....No" I replied. "Open this damn door. I'll take Lauren home" Brad said. "What if I don't want to? It's my car Brad, you can't do anything about it" I said.

I quickly ran inside my car and locked the door. Brad ran to my window and kept on knocking on it. "Open this door y/n" Brad said. I waved at him before I rev up the engine (A/n: We'll be cruising watch it go down) and drove off. I drove to Lauren's house and parked the car in front of her house. I got out and opened Lauren's door. I carried her and walked inside their house. There I saw Chris and Taylor. They both have shock look on their face when they saw me carrying Lauren.

"Y/n? What happened to Lauren?" Chris and Taylor asked. "Shhh. She fell asleep while we're making the movie. Anyway is Mr and Mrs Jauregui home?" I asked them. They shook their heads, "No. Mom is out on a business trip with dad" Chris said. I nodded. I met Lauren's brother and sister a few weeks ago while me and Lauren are making a project. I took Lauren to her room and laid her down on her bed.

Before I could leave, Lauren wrapped her arms around me. She made me lay down next her and started cuddling with me.

God is this real? I'm seriously feeling butterflies in my stomach. I stroked Lauren's hair while she's sleeping.

This might not be so bad....

************************************************************

Hey guys!!!

This is Chapter six. Please continue reading and supporting my story.

Anyway please read my friend, HARMONIZERLOVES5H's story. Her stories are 'How Could You Say You Love Me' and 'Is It Worth It?' Oh and please follow and support her.

Thanks guys, you're the best!!!

Peace and love

~ RockWithJauregui ~