Chapter Thirty Five

[ CAMILA ]

"You bitch!!!"

I screamed and started slapping her. "Fuck you to the 9th power with supernatural feelings!!! I hate you!!! Go to hell you son of a fucking fucked up bitch you ass" I screamed as I slapped her but luckily, Normani and Vanessa stopped me.

"I hate you so much! How could you so this to her?" I asked. "I'm sorry okay???" Lauren replied. I rolled my eyes and moves to sit next to y/n who is still unconscious. "Lauren I think you need some fresh air" I heard Taylor whisper to Lauren. Lauren sighed, "I'll be back" she replied before walking out.

[ LAUREN ]

I walked out of the room and texted Brad. I need someone to talk to...

To: Brad
Hey babe! Where are you?

After a few minutes I receives a reply.

From: Brad
At ******** hospital. Why?

Okay he's here. But where?

To: Brad
Why are you at the hospital? Is something wrong?

I didn't received his reply afterwards so I decided to look for him. He must be somewhere around this hospital. After walking, I heard someone moan inside the janitor's closet.

I looked at the small window through the door and saw a couple making out. The girl has blonde hair and I can clearly see the guy's dick moving inside the girl's vagina (A/n: Lol sorry. Haha)

I moved closer so I can see the guy. Oh my god.....

The guy is.... Brad????

Please tell me this is a lie. This is not true.... No!!!!

I opened the door and, "Brad???"

They pulled away and the girl covered herself.

"Lauren it's not what you think!" Brad said and tried walking towards me. I pushes him away, "How could you do this to me? I trusted you! I gave you my heart but what? You'll just leave me? Is that it? After three years this is what you'll do to me?" I said as I cried.

Brad just stared at the ground. "How long?" I asked. "Two years" Brad replied with his head down. I stared at him in disgust. "Fuck you" I said and left him. He can fuck his girlfriend again, I don't care anymore.

I loved him so much. I did everything for him. I even left my best friend just to be with him. I swear his other friends knew about this, they just don't wanna tell me.

I hate Brad so much! Who wouldn't?

I pulled out my phone and texted Taylor.

To: Taylor
Hey did I'm going home now. I'm tired.

I pressed send and took a cab home. It's not that far, but I'm so lazy to walk.

When I get home, I ran to my room and locked myself. I cried and cried.  I don't know what else to do. I still can't take that picture out my mind. I thought he loved me. I thought I was the only one in his heart.

How could I be a fool? He's been with that bitch for two years?

I can't believe him! I gave him my trust, I gave him everything and he's just gonna leave me? I even left my three best friends to be with him!

I should've listened to Dinah, Ally and y/n. They were right all along. I never should've be with someone I just met for weeks....

[ NORMANI ]

It's been hours since Lauren left the hospital and just a few minutes after that, Taylor received a message from Lauren saying she's going home now.

Oh well... Sucks to be her...

We're still waiting for y/n to wake up. And with every minute y/n doesn't wake up, Jack starts to panic. I can't blame him though.

"How long has she been asleep?" I asked. "6 hours" Jack replied as he checked his watch.

*Hours Later*

Later we heard someone moan. We looked at y/n's bed and saw her moving. "Y/n?" Jack asked and rushed towards her bed. "Are you okay?" Camila said.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and saw us. "J-jack?" she whispered. "What am I doing here? Where am I?" she asked. "You got into an accident. Baby are you okay?" Camila asked.

"I... My head aches like hell"

"Is that it?" Zayn asked. "I... Kind of remember something... Something so familiar" y/n whispered.

Later her eyes go wide, "Oh my gosh.... I remember everything!!!" she said in shock.

*************

Hey guys!!!

Sorry late update, I was busy in our exam cause it's a huge crap.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Ps: This part doesn't make any sense now though...

•RockWithJauregui•