Chapter Three

[ LAUREN ]

"Romance?"

I asked Ally with a confused look in my face. "Yeah, c'mon who's in?" Ally ask. Dinah raised her hand followed by y/n and Brad slightly raise his. "Lauren?" Y/n ask. "Well--" " Great!!! Let's do it later at my house after school" Ally interrupted me. I gave her a 'What the fuck? Are you serious woman?' look.

Ally shrugged her shoulders. Dinah and y/n laughed a bit and I rolled my eyes. "C'mon Lauren. It's kind of a good idea" Dinah said, while y/n nodded. I sighed in defeat, "Ok ok ok fine. You got me, I'm in" I said as I raise both of my hands. I faced Brad and started talking to him. Dinah, Ally and y/n walk back to their seat, but before they left I caught y/n looking at me.

I've been hanging out with Brad for the whole day and I have to admit, hanging out with the girls is a bit more fun than with Brad. Brad is fun, but I miss the girls. We've been best friends for three months and we're never apart.

And I kinda feel weird whenever I'm with y/n. I feel butterflies inside of me. I feel so happy with her. Am I starting to have feelings towards a girl? I don't like girls......Right?

[ Y/N ]

"Guys are you sure we're gonna have romance?" I asked Dinah and Ally. They nodded, "Yeah everyone's in" Dinah said. I nodded.

* Time Skip *

Finally school is over. I walked out side to meet up with Dinah and Ally. I saw them at the parking lot. "Hey y/n!!!!" I turn around to see Jack. "What's up bro?" I said. "Can I borrow your science textbook?" He asked. I opened my bag and started searching for my textbook. Once I finally found it, I pulled it out of my bag and gave it to Jack. "Why do you need it anyway?" I asked.

Jack nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "Well you I uhm....I kinda fall asleep during science class and when I woke up class was over. Our teacher announced that we'll be having a quiz tomorrow" Jack said. I laughed, "You can borrow it. Anyway maybe I'll be coming homw late later cause in acting class we are asked to make a film" I said. "Boring" Jack said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever I gotta go, bye!!!" I ran over to where Ally and Dinah are. "What's with Jack?" Ally asked. "He needs to borrow my science textbook" I responded. "Oh ok. Let's get going people!!!" Dinah said and we get inside her car. Dinah drove to Ally's house. "Where's Lauren?" I asked. "The usual. She drove off with Brad again" Ally replied with a sighed. I scoffed, "Lauren sure is ditching us to be with that jerk" I said. "Yeah we know that" Dinah said.

I opened my phone and decided to text Lauren.

To: Planet Green Eyes
Hey Lauren. Where are you? Me Ally and Dinah are going to Ally's place

I hit send and closed my phone. "Who were you texting?" Ally asked me. "Lauren" I simply replied.

After a few minutes we finally arrived Ally's house. We got out if Dinah's car and walked inside the house. "I'll get us something to eat" Ally said as me and Dinah sat down on the couch. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and I just received a text from Lauren.

From: Planet Green Eyes
Ok y/n me and Brad just stopped at 7-11 to have some snacks. We're already driving there.

I replied.....

To: Planet Green Eyes
Ok Lauren. See you!!!

I hit send and place my phone on the table. "Lauren?" Dinah asked while raising an eyebrow at me. I nodded. Ally came back with sandwiches and orange juices. She place the tray on the table. "Thanks Ally" I said. Ally sat in front of us. "So Lauren?" Ally asked. "She and fuckboy stopped at 7-11 to have snacks" I said.