Chapter Five

[ LAUREN ]

Sunday

*SPLASH*

I jumped up from my bed and fall on the floor when I felt some cold liquid is being poured on me. I looked up and saw Chris with a bucket in his hand. I glared at him. He saw me glaring at him and hid the bucket behind him and whistled. "Woah Lauren why are you so wet?" He innocently asked me. I clenched my hands.

I growled, "CHRIS!!!!!!" I shrieked. He ran out of my room and I got up and  chased him. "Chris you are so dead!!!!" I screamed, while chasing him around the house. "KIDS WHAT'S GOING ON HERE??!!!"

We heard my dad yelled that made Chris and I stop running. "What's going on here? Lauren why are you so wet?" Dad asked. Mom rushed in from the kitchen. I growled and glared at Chris, "Ask your son over here" I pointed at Chris. "Chris...." mom said. "Well....Ok fine. I splashed cold water on Lauren while she was asleep" Chris sighed. Mom sighed, "Chris you know it's bad to do one of your stupid pranks. Especially to you sister"

"I know. Sorry Lauren" Chris. I just nodded. I'm not mad at him, I just don't like the fact that he always prank me. Why can't he prank Taylor instead? Why am I his always target?

"Anyway I'm going to take a shower" I said and ran to my room. I took a shower and dried my hair after. I wore my ling black sleeved t-shirt, silver jeans, black timberlands. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the house. I get in my car and drove to Starbucks.

I walked inside and ordered my usual drink and sat on a vacant seat. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pulled it out.

From: Y/n
Hey Lauren

I replied,

To: Y/n
Hey L/N

I hit send.

After a few minutes, my drink finally arrived and my phone vibrated.

From: Y/n
Where r u?

To: Y/n

Starbucks, why?

From: Y/n
Nothing....Just asking

To: Y/n
Well....Ok, I guess?

I put my phone and the table and sipped my drink. After a few minutes, I finished my drink, left a money on the table and left. I get in my car and decided to go to Ally's house. Maybe I should text Ally first.

To: Ally
Hey Ally, can I go to your place? I'm bored

I hit send and waited for Ally to reply before driving off. I felt my phone vibrate and I know it's from Ally.

From: Ally
Yeah sure. Dinah and y/n are here!!!

I smiled and put my phone down. I drove off the Ally's house. It's only a ten minutes drive from Starbucks to Ally's. I parked my car in front of Dinah's car and got out. I knocked on the door and y/n opened it. I smiled at her, "Hey y/n" I greeted her. "Hey Lauren. Come in" y/n stepped aside and I walked inside. I saw Dinah and Ally sitting on the couch. "Hey guys!!!" I greeted them and sat next to y/n in front of Ally and Dinah.

"What's up" I said. "The sky is up" Dinah joked. I rolled my eyes at her. "So Lauren, any ideas about the film?" Ally asked while getting a piece of paper and pen. "Uhm.....I don't know, surprise birthday party I guess" I said, unsure. Ally nodded and started writing it on the paper. "Any ideas? Guys?" Ally asked us. "How about a Forbidden Love. Like the girl and boy love each other but their parents are business enemies" Dinah said.

"AWESOME!!! But there's only four of us" Ally said. Me and y/n nodded. "How about the girl and the boy met in school and started having feelings with each other, but it sadly didn't work out but one of the girl's best friend have feelings for the boy because they know each other for a long time. The girl's best friend likes the boy, but the boy didn't realize that and so on and so fourth" y/n said.

Dinah and Ally nodded, "NICE!!!" They screamed. "Ok, casting....." Dinah said. "Dinah as the girl--" "WHAT??!!" Dinah interrupted Ally. "What?" Ally asked. Dinah groaned, "WHY ME??!!" Dinah yelled. Ally rolled her eyes, "Ok fine. The girl is me. Lauren is my best friend while you two are our friends. Obviously Brad's the boy" Ally said.

"I'm cool with the idea" I said. I smiled at them.

[ Y/N ]

"I'm cool with the idea" Lauren said.

Is Ally serious?

I'm so hurt, I mean can't Lauren see that I love her?

I nodded and faked a smile, "Yeah, I like the idea too" I said. Dinah nodded. "I'll just go to the comfort room" I stood up and ran to the comfort room. I lock the door behind me and slide down. Tears started streaming down from my eyes.

Is she that blind to see how much I like her?

IT HURTS!!!!!!

After a few minutes of crying. I feel like I wasted 30 minutes in here. I fixed myself and walked out and got a hug from Lauren. While Lauren was hugging me, damn I can feel butterflies explode.

"Oh my gosh y/n What happened to you? You said you'll be back but you were gone for 30 minutes or more. We thought something happened to you" Lauren said. She pulled away and stared at me. I can see the concern in her eyes. "I-I'm fine Lauren. I just.....Uhm.....I just thought of staying inside to get some privacy, you know" I lied. God I'm going to admit, I'm a really bad liar.

"O-ok then" Lauren said. I know she didn't fall for that lie. We heard a knock on the door causing Ally and Dinah to ran away and open it. "Let's go" I said and walk pass her. She followed behind me and we walk down the stairs. We saw Brad in the living room talking to Ally and Dinah. I guess Ally and Dinah are telling Brad about the movie. Brad nodded and smirked at Lauren.

"Ally, Dinah can I talk to you guys for a sec" I said. Before Ally and Dinah could say a word I pulled them in the kitchen. "What the fuck?" Dinah asked. "What the hell was that?" I said.

"What the hell was what?" Ally asked. "Did you tell Lauren that I love her?" I asked them. They shook their heads. I sighed in relief, "We didn't tell her. Why were you all locked up in the comfort room by the way?" Dinah asked. "Cause.....Cause I'm broken" I said and felt tears forming in my eyes, ready to fall down. Dinah and Ally hugged me. I smiled at them. "Thanks guys" I said to them. We pulled away and walked back to where Lauren and Brad are. They are just talking in the living room.

Turns out that Brad's right hand were on Lauren's leg. Gross.....

Dinah faked a cough to get their attention. It worked. "Let's get started" Ally said, while clapping her hands.

------

Hey guys!!!

Sorry this chapter is short and lame. I wad such in a hurry and published it with a short chapter.

~ RockWithJauregui ~