Chapter Seventeen

[ ALLY ]

"What???!!!!"

Me and Dinah yelled. "No way. There's no way in hell that y/n would forget Lauren" I said. "She just told me. She was scrolling through texts in her phone and one person mentioned Lauren. Y/n was all like 'who's Lauren?' And all that shit" Jack spoke.

"But why would she forget Lauren? They've been best friends for so long!!!!" I spoke. "Were best friends" Jack said. "Whatever, but maybe it's because if the impact from where she was hit by the stupid car five months ago" Dinah said. "Yeah maybe you're right. But why didn't the doctor told us that she has an amnesia" I said. "Maybe it's because the doctor has no idea that there's a Jauregui in our life" Jack said.

"This is crazy" Dinah said and sipped her frappe. "This is crazy as fuck dude" Jack said. I sipped my frappe. "What are we gonna do?" I said. "I'm gonna call mom and tell her to come over to your house" Jack said. "Wait why can't we just do it at your house?" Dinah asked Jack.

"While we're talking y/n could hear us" I said. Jack called mrs l/n. "Hey mom.....Wait you knew?.....No I just found out.....Yeah we'll just talk later at Ally's house.....Yeah whatever......Bye" Jack said before placing his phone on the table. "So?" Me and Dinah asked. "She said yes. She'll be there in a few minutes" Jack replied. "Well then let's go" Dinah said.

We head out of the shop. Me and Dinah took my car to my house while Jack took his own. We got out of my car when I parked it outside. Jack's car is already parked behind my car. We get inside my house and sat on the couch. "Oh hey Dinah and Jack" mom greeted. Mom knew that Jack is y/n's brother. My mom and dad knew about y/n was in a comma. "How's y/n?" Mom spoke.

"She's awake. She just needs to rest" I replied. My parents, y/n's parents and Dinah's parents are really close. Also Lauren's but right now everything a mess. "Mom, mrs l/n is coming over" I said. Mom nodded and head to the kitchen to prepare some snacks. "Ok how are you gonna tell mrs l/n about y/n having an amnesia?" I asked.

"I'll tell her everything" Jack replied. And on cue someone rang the doorbell. "I'll go get it" I said as I stood up and opened the door. "Hey mr and mrs l/n" I greeted the couple in front of me. "Good to see you Ally" Mr l/n greeted me. They walked inside and sat on the couch.

I sat next to Dinah. Mom came in with biscuits, sandwiches and juices. "Uhm mom dad, mrs Hernandez will be joining us in this....Talk" Jack said. They just nodded while mom sat next to mrs l/n. "So what is it that you want to talk about son?" Mr l/n said. "Uhm......Y/n has an amnesia" Jack calmly said. "WHAT???!!!!" The adults screamed. "How did this happen? What did she forget?" Mom said as mrs l/n started panicking.

"She forgot who Lauren is in our life" I said. Mom, mr and mrs l/n faced me with a shock look. "We should call a doctor--" "NO!!!!!" Mr l/n interrupted mom.

"Lauren? Lauren Jauregui? Isn't that the girl you mentioned that started bullying you girls?" Mrs l/n said. Me and Dinah nodded. Mr and mrs l/n gasped. "Maybe Lauren is the reason why y/n had an accident. Maybe Lauren said something that hurt y/n's feelings" mrs l/n said.

That could also happen. "You know what mrs l/n? You're right" I said. "Ok I've had just about enough of this. (First name of your mom) book us four plane tickets to Canada. We're leaving tomorrow" mr l/n said.

[ JACK ]

"What? Dad you can't do this to me" I said. Dad sighed, "I'm sorry Jack, but we don't have a choice. I mean what if we'll let y/n go to school? And she'll meet Lauren?" Dad said. Well he does have a point. "What if we'll homeschool y/n?" I said. "Sorry but you know tutors are looking for big amounts of money. At least when we'll move we'll know that nothing can hurt y/n" dad answered.

I sighed. "But why? Can't you guys just leave y/n to us? We'll take care of her in school" Dinah said. "I'm sorry Dinah, but we have to do this" dad said. Yup when dad thought of something nothing can change his mind again. I sighed in defeat, "Ok fine. You're older than me. Do it" I said. "What???!!!! Jack are you out of your mind?" Dinah gasped. "What about y/n's school?" She said.

"We'll find a school for y/n and Jack in Canada. They can go to ETON International school" mom said. Well I guess they already figured this out already. "You guys planned this already right?" I said and they nodded. I sighed, "Ok fine. I'm going home to pack my things. And I guess you'll tell y/n that we're leaving tomorrow" I said. I got my car keys and walked out of the house.

[ Y/N ]

Mom and dad left me to talk to someone. Here I am eating vanilla flavored ice cream while watching Insidious Chapter One. When mom and dad aren't home later and I've finished the movie, I'm gonna watch Chapter Two.

Someone suddenly rang the doorbell which caused me to gasp. "Holy shit" I cursed under my breathe and stopped the movie. I stood up and walked to open the door, still holding the bowl of ice cream. There stood Jack in front of me. "Hey mom and dad aren't home" I said. He nodded and walked inside, "Awww you had a party and you didn't even bother to call me" Jack said and pouted.

I gave him a small smile and he sighed before walking to the kitchen. "Wow you didn't tell me you had ice cream" Jack called. I laughed and played the movie. Jack came back with a hamburger. "What are you watching anyway?" He asked. "Insidious. Chapter One" I replied. "Ugh that movie scares the crap out of me. I'm outta here" he said and walked to his room.

I shook my head and ate my ice cream. After a few minutes, I've finished the movie. I put Insidious Chapter Two in the dvd player and the movie started. I paused it for a while. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I got another bowl of vanilla ice cream and sat on the couch and started the movie.

Half way through the movie my phone suddenly vibrated. I received a text from Dinah.

From: Dinah
Hey what are you doing?

To: Dinah
Watching a movie, Insidious Chapter Two. Eating ice cream. Feeling bored even though I'm watching a horror movie.

I hit send and watched the movie again. After a few moments, my phone vibrated again.

From: Dinah
Oh ok. Well I'm here at Starbucks with Ally. Wanna tag along?

To: Dinah
Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not in the mood. I just wanna stay at home for a while. Sorry

I hit send and put my phone on my lap. My phone vibrated again.

From: Dinah
It's ok. Maybe next time whenever you like.

To: Dinah
Thanks for understanding Dj

I hit send and closed my phone. I watched the movie. I screamed sometimes. After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door and I screamed. "Fucking hell" I whispered to myself. I paused the movie and opened the door. "Mom dad. Don't scare me like that" I said and ate my ice cream.

"What are you doing anyway?" Mom asked before kissing my forehead. "I'm watching Insidious Chapter Two and then you guys suddenly knocked on the door" I said. "Well sorry for that" dad said. We sat on the couch.

"Y/n can we talk?"  Dad said. I nodded, "Yeah sure. What is it about?" I replied. My parents have serious looks in their faces. This news cannot be good. I just acted normal and ate my ice cream. "We're leaving. We're going back to Canada tomorrow"

My eyes widened as I chocked on my ice cream. "Wait what?"

---------------

Hey guys!!!

Sorry for the cliffhangers and all that. Lol. I just want to make the story interesting.

Vote and comment

Peace and love

Love ya guys!!!!