Chapter Thirty Two

[ LAUREN ]

I walked inside school with Brad beside me. "Babe you ok? You've been quiet since I picked you up" Brad spoke. I shook my head, "I'm fine... I just didn't have enough sleep last night" I lied.

We then saw y/n and Camila making out not so far from us. "These people can't wait till class ends" I heard Brad whisper. "Yeah c'mon, it's not like we've done this before" I say.

"HEY! People get a room" someone said. We then saw the whole group, including my sibling. Even if Zayn Malik told them to stop, y/n and Camila kept on kissing. "Jesus Christ are they always like this?" Hailee Steinfeld asked. "Always. God you should see them at home" Ally replied.

"Ugh! People!" Dinah said. Zac Efron and Dove Cameron pulled Camila and y/n away from each other, "Y'all are nasty people" Zac said. "Guys..." y/n pouted. "You guys are mean" Camila said.

"And you two are gross" Chris said. How can my siblings be close to them already when they just met yesterday?

"Your sibling seemed to be attached to y/n and her gang over there" Brad said while pointing at Chris and Taylor. "It's fine. At least they're hanging around with someone I trust" I told him. He was about to argue when the bell rang. "Bye baby, I'll see you later" I said and kissed his cheek before walking to my Spanish class.

Before walking inside I saw y/n and Camila walking to their class, hand in hand. Wait, what? Y/n has Spanish class today in the morning.

"Bye baby. I'll see you later" y/n said. "Bye, I love you" Camila replied and kissed y/n's cheek. "Love you too. Oh and if that Austin guy bothers you again, give me a text and I'll be there" y/n said which made Camila smile.

"Thanks baby"

Y/n kissed Camila's cheek before walking to class. I quickly ran inside the room and sat on the chair. I quickly pulled out a random book, which appeared to be An Abundance Of Katherines by John Green, and started reading it. Y/n walked inside and stopped when she's in front of me.

"What are you doing?" she questioned. "I'm reading" I stated in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"No you're not" y/n laughed. "What makes you say that? I'm carrying a book" I said.

"Just because you're carrying a book doesn't mean you're actually reading it. What is that, you have the power to read a book upside down?" y/n replied.

Oh... Shit.....

I am reading my book upside down. God, this is so fucking embarrassing. Damn it!

[ Y/N ]

Holy Jesus!!

Who on earth reads a book upside down?

"Okay this is so embarrassing" Lauren said from under her breath. "Yeah. It is" I said and laughed a little. "God, please don't tell this to anyone" Lauren begged and that's when I laughed really hard. Lauren teared a piece of paper, crumpled it and threw it at me, "Stop laughing!!" she cried and pouted.

I sat next to her, "Sorry. What are you reading anyway?"

Lauren closed her book and showed the cover page to me. An Abundance Of Katherines by John Green.

"Oh cool! I have that book at home. I love the story so much" I said and flipped through the pages and read the back page of the book. "Really? What's the story?" Lauren asked. "Sorry. Can't tell you. Dude you have to read the book, it's a really awesome story. John Green is like the best author ever. I love all his books, especially his The Fault In Our Stars book" I assured her.

"Yeah, sorry. I don't always read books. I just read this because my sister wanted me to read this book. And just like you, she said it's awesome. John Green is her favorite author so she made me read this book" Lauren said and shoved the book inside her bag, "But since you said that this is a good book, then I'll try reading it when I have the time"

I nodded and we waited for the teacher to arrive. When the door opened, students walked inside the room followed by the teacher.

*Time Skip (A/n: I'm sorry. I'm lazy af!)*

During lunch, Taylor said Lauren will be eating with us. Of course we have to find a bigger place to eat.

We found a place and sat down. "I'll go buy something to eat" I said. "No! Baby, I'll buy us a food to eat" Camila said. "I'll do it. My treat" Lauren said. "No. You don't know what she eats Lauren" Camila replied. "From what I remember, she eats anything she wants to eat during lunch" Lauren shot back.

"No she doesn't! She has her favorite and she buys it!" Camila said. I groaned and made Jack buy my lunch. "Will you two shut up? If you two are just gonna fight this, then Jack's buying my food" I said and sat down.

Camila pouted and sat next to me, "Baby...." she said, but Jack came with our food. While having lunch, I told them that I'm going to the rooftop to do something.

I leaned against the railing while staring at the view in front of me. "Y/n?" I turn around and saw Lauren. "Hey" I replied.

"I'm sorry about, earlier" Lauren said. I wiped some tears from my eyes before sighing out loud. "Hey dude why are you crying?" Lauren slowly walked towards me. "It's nothing. Don't worry" I assured her. We sat on the floor and stared at the wall in front of us.

"So... Lauren, can you tell me something about me before I forgot everything?" I said. "Oh well let's see, you're always positive in everything" Lauren said.

I nodded, well back in Canada I was always a negative type of person.

So then again, awkward silence. A very long silence. None of us are talking which is bad because I can't stand an awkward silence.

I sighed loudly. "You and Brad. How are you two?" I asked. "Uhhh, we're cool" Lauren replied.

Silence....

"Uhm I should be going now" Lauren said. "What? No, please don't leave me" I said and held her wrist, "Please"

She sighed in defeat before taking a seat next to me again. So we talked, basically she's telling me who I was before I got this crazy amnesia.

[ LAUREN ]

This is my time. I can finally tell who she is. Yes I'm going to be hurt if she'll find out that I hurt her before, but at least this will give me a second chance to finally be the best friend she wants be to be before I left her.

I know this is a crazy idea, but what else can I do to make her remember? I will do whatever it takes to make her remember everything again. To get the old y/n back in our lives....

I'm the one who did all this in the first place, so I have every right to get things back to the way they where before.
I won't let anyone stop me. Not even Camila Cabello.

*~*~*~

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late update

And sorry for the 'lame' update...

School started and let's just say that it didn't go so well.

Anyways,

Vote, comment, follow

•RockWithJauregui•