Chapter Thirty Seven

[ LAUREN ]

It's my fault. I should've listened to her in the first place. None of this would've happened.

She's still angry at me and I know it. And I understand that she doesn't wanna be my friend now. I know she's so in love with Camila Cabello and I can never tell her how I truly feel about her

Wish I could turn back time. To the good old days. When we were best friends. Before I fell for the sickening looks of Brad!

Y/n and her family and her own squad hates me.

"Jauregui!"

I turn around when someone shouted my name. There I saw Jack and Molly walking towards me.

"What's up?" I calmly said. "Fuck it! Don't 'What's up' us!" Molly said. "What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just tellin' ya when our semester break comes, me, y/n, Normani, Vanessa, Molly and Camila are going back to Canada" Jack said.

I choked on my water, "What? Why?"

"Because of you! Mom and dad's orders. We have nothing to do about it" Jack said, "They said we're going back to Canada to start a new life"

Fuck it!

"Okay dude if this is about what I did to y/n then I'm sorry! I understand if you're going to leave but I'm not letting y/n leave until she finally forgives me" I said. "Y/n already forgave you dumb ass" Molly said.

"No! She hasn't forgave me! She only told you that but she doesn't wanna be friends with me again" I said. "Well then that's your problem. Your problem, cause it's your fault in the first place" Jack hissed before walking away with Molly.

Your problem cause it's your fault in the first place.

Yeah he was right. What the fuck am I gonna do?!?!?!?

I sat down beside someone's lockers and ran a hand through my hair.

Someone coughed and I looked up to see Camila with Normani. "Excuse me. That's my locker" Normani said. I moved away and stood up.

"Sorry"

They gave me a small nod. "So I guess Jack and Molly told you. We're going back to Canada" Camila said. I nodded, "Yeah he did"

"Listen I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm just serisouly ducked fucked up in the old days. Like I was seriously in love with Brad that I was too blind to see that he doesn't love me back" I explained.

"I know Lauren. Y/n kept on saying that to us" Camila said. I gave them a small smile.

Normani grabbed her binder before locking her locker again. "So... Y'all gonna have a small chat. I'm gonna go and find DJ" she said before running away.

I looked at Camila who whispered "Fuck you!"

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Lauren I know you really regretted everything you've done, but I don't think y/n will forgive you for what you did to her. You're lucky she had amnesia and that gave you two a small period of tike to be friends, but that's all over. The old y/n's back now and she's the same old y/n that remembers all the pain you gave her" Camila said.

"Yeah and I wish she was with me instead of you" I quickly covered my mouth after what I said.

Cams stared at me with her deadly eyes, "You love y/n?!?!?"

I gulped, "Uhm.... Yeah???"

Camila slapped me, "Don't you even think of stealing her from me! Y/n loves me and that will never change"

She walked away when she saw y/n at the corner of the halls talking to Zayn Malik, Hailee Steinfeld, Dove Cameron and Zach Efron.

Camila whispered something to y/n's ear and that made y/n look at me. She shook her head.

*Time Skip*

[ Y/N ]

School's over!

And guess what? I got detention!

I slept through class and I screamed at the teacher. Now I'm having a one hour session in the detention room.

I walked inside and saw Lauren.

Oh great.

"Y/n" she said. I sat on the table, "What goes on?"

"I... I uhm...." she started, "Listen I'm really sorry... Please just forgive me. Let's start off as friends and I promise you I'll never hurt you again" Lauren begged as she literally got on her knees.
I pulled her up and made her sit in front of me. "Lauren... Listen now that I remembered everything, I don't know what to do with my life. I mean should I continue my life three years ago? Or should I continue the life I have now" I started, "I literally don't know. I know you love me more than friends, but I don't think I can accept you back in my life. I'm glad I had amnesia cause we have a small period of time to be friends, I met the old Lauren"

"I know what Brad did to you. He dates a girl for three years and you saw him making out in a room. Yeah I heard people talk about it in school. The reason I don't wanna date you is because I don't wanna be your toy. I know how much you love Brad because you even left us for him. I'm not gonna be your toy that you're gonna play with to forget Brad. I'm not like that Lauren"

"I understand.... But can we at least be friends?" Lauren asked. I smiled at her, "Of course" and with that hugged each other. "I'm glad to have ya back" she smiled.

"I'm glad I'm back"

We talked about what happened when I was in Canada. Me and Lauren are back now.

Now I'm gonna tell Dinah and Ally I'm friends with Lauren again.

*****

"You and Jauregui are friends now?"

Dinah was seriously angry. I nodded, "Lauren said she's really sorry for what she did. And she only did that because she loves Brad"

"But she fell for the wrong person!" Ally jumped in the war I had with Dinah.

"Ally! What happened to your little quote 'everyone deserves a second chance' that I once didn't believe in?" I asked.

"Y/n! Don't drag 'everyone deserves a second chance' in this conversation! We're talking about Lauren here!" Dinah said.

I ran a hand through my hair, "Dinah. Please just give Lauren a chance. She really promised she changed"

Dinah groaned. "Fine!"

I cheered. "If that's okay with Dinah then sure!" Ally said.

I smiled at them.

----------

Hey guys!!

So I'm gonna tell you that the story is almost over and to tell you what, when this story says 'GOODNIGHT' I'm gonna make a new story, but it'll be a Fifth Harmony/You story. Feel free to send me suggestions :)

Vote. Comment. Follow.

"Bye puddin!"

•RockWithJauregui•

🔹Harley Quinn🔹