Chapter Ten

[ Y/N ]

"Next we have y/n l/n, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Hernandez, Dinah Hansen and Brad Simpson" our teacher said. We stood upand Ally informed our teacher that Brad is 'absent'.

(PERFORMANCE):

I walked around the halls of school until I bumped into someone. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry" I apologized to her. "It's ok. It's my fault actually. I wasn't looking where I was going" she said. Her book were on the floor and I helped her pick it up. "Here" I gave her the books and we looked at each other. Ok this is awkward....

"Uhm hello?" I snapped my fingers in front of her cause she was staring at me. "Oh sorry" she said. "Are you new here? Cause I haven't seen you around before" I said. She nodded, "Yeah I'm new. I'm Ally Hernandez by the way" she said, extending her hand. "Y/n L/n" I said and shook her hand.

"I was just looking for my other two friends. They're also new here" Ally said. "Can I come? I also wanna meet you friends" I said. She nodded. We walked around the hallways until, "ALLY!!!"

We turn around and Ally was quickly being hugged by two girls. "Damn it Ally. Where have you been?" One of them said when they pulled away. "Jeez guys. Chill down" Ally said. The two girls face me and I recognized one of them. "Wait Lauren?" I asked the emerald eyed girl. "Y/n?" She spoke.

The next thing I know, I was being crushed into a hug coming from Lauren. Of course, I hugged her back. "Oh my Gods, I missed you so much" I said. She pulled away, "Me too y/n. God you look damn hot" Lauren said. "Thanks. You look hot as well Jauregui" I replied.

"Ok are we missing something?" A tall blonde girl said. I looked at her confused. "I'm Dinah Hansen" the blonde said. "I'm y/n" I said. "So mind telling us why you guys are all 'huggy hug'?" Ally said. "Me and y/n have been friends since kindergarten" Lauren said.

"Yeah but that is until, my parents moved to UK and they wanted me to come with them 5 years ago" I said. They nodded. "Shit girl!!! I missed you so much!!!" I said to Lauren. "I missed you too" Lauren said. We talked, until the bell rang. We ran to our class. We have the same classes.

< LAUREN >

It's finally lunch time and I don't feel like eating. I walked around the halls of school until I reached the rooftop. Yes this school has a rooftop, but I don't think anyone I coming here cause it's really peaceful. I leaned against the wall as the wind hit me. I closed my eyes and relaxed myself.

"Look who's having fun?"

I opened my eyes to see y/n. I smiled at her, "So?" I said. She shook her head, "You're not having lunch?" She asked. I shook my head, "I don't feel like eating today" I said. She nodded. We both started talking about what happened in five years that we got separated.

After minutes, we finally caught up on what happened to us. ".....Then when she opened her locker, the bucket of slime poured all over her!!! God you should see her face" y/n said and we laughed. "God y/n!!! I didn't know you were a prankster!!!" I said. "Years of practice" y/n replied. Y/n told me that she had this bully in school a year ago.

"You should give me some tricks in pranking someone y/n" I said. She nodded, "Next time" she said. The bell rang and we groaned. We ran down the stairs and ran to class. "Next class?" I asked y/n. "Science" she replied. "Same" I said. Fuck our classroom is at the other building. "Shit....Our classroom is in the other building" y/n said. We continued running because we thought that by now, the teacher is starting his lesson.