Chapter Thirty Six

[ Y/N ]

Walking through the halls of school was probably the worst thing I've done in my whole life, especially with the fact that I remember everything and now I'm dating Camila Cabello. Not that I have a problem with that, she's really nice even now that she still accepts me even though I remembered everything, that I liked Lauren before.

And speaking of Lauren, she still has no clue that I got rid of my amnesia. Taylor said she broke up with Brad. And I don't know if I should be happy about that or what.

"Hey y/n" Camila greeted you. I kissed her cheek, "Hi sweetie"

She smiled at me and gave me a hug. "Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you still love me even if you're amnesia is gone? I mean do you still have the same feelings for me?"

I looked at her, "Camila no matter what happens I'll never stop loving you. You're the only person that stays with me for so long"

She smiled and kissed your cheek. "I love you"

"I love you too"

We kissed each other which turned into a make out session.

"Get a room!"

We pulled away and saw Jack and Molly. "C'mon like you guys aren't making out here at the school campus" Camila said.

I wrapped an arm around her.

We saw Lauren across the hallway looking at me. Brad ran towards her, "Babe I'm so sorry--" Lauren slapped Brad across the face.

"I hate you. I wish I never dated you in the first place" Lauren said and walked away. I kissed Camila's cheek, "I'll be back" I whispered before running after Lauren.

Yeah she hurt me because of Brad, but after all that I still wanna be friends with her.

She's crying in the garden. "Hey" you said and sat next to her. She looked up, "What do you want? You probably saw all that and know that broke up with Brad" she said.

"Taylor did told me about that" I chuckled.

She smiled and hugged me.

I hugged back.

I pulled away after a few moments and stared into her emerald green eyes. "Y/n... I'm so sorry about what I did to you" she said.

Then all the pain came back. Now that I remember everything, I don't know I should forgive her.

I sighed and forced a smile, "Don't worry about that Lauren. I already forgive you. And I'm sorry for loving you so hard when I know you'll never love me the way I love you" I said and walked away from a confused looking Lauren Jauregui. I walked back to Jack, Molly and Camila. "What was that about?" Molly asked.

"I already forgave her" I replied and opened my locker. Camila hugged my from behind, "I'm sorry y/n"

I smiled. At least I have Camila with me.

We walked to class, which is Spanish and I also have it with Lauren. We walked inside and we're the first people in.

We waited for the teacher. Jack and Molly had a conversation.

"Are you okay?" Camila whispered. I nodded and leaned my head on her shoulder, "Yeah. I'm fine"

Students walked inside followed by the teacher. She started taking attendance. Lauren walked inside and immediately slipped on her seat at the back without the teacher noticing.

Lauren kept looking at me. Later someone threw a paper at me. A crumpled paper. I opened it,

Meet me at the gym after Spanish class. Don't bring anyone.

L. M. J

I looked at Lauren and gave her a small nod. I put my headphones on my ears and put my songs on shuffle. The first song that came up was Heathens by twenty one pilots. I kept my head on the table and later closed my eyes.

*Bell Rings*

"Y/n?" someone tapped my headphones. I opened my eyes and saw Jack. "Jack. What goes on?" I said to him as I hung my headphones on my neck.

"You slept through class? You missed all the fun though"

"What fun? There's no fun during Spanish class"

"The teacher was asking you a question. You didn't reply and she started screaming at you. That's when she realize you were asleep" Jack laughed.

I then remembered Lauren wanted to meet me. "Uhm Jack I'll be at the gym if you need me. I think I forgot something there"

I ran upstairs and saw Lauren sitting on one of the bleachers.

"Y/n..."

"Lauren what do you wanna talk about?"

"What do you meant by it? I'm sorry I love you so hard when I know you'll  never love me the way I love you" Lauren repeated my words.

"I don't wanna talk about it Lauren. I already said everything I wanna say to you. There's nothing else I have to say" I said with a small shrug.

"Y/n, tell me the truth" Lauren said. I stayed quiet. "Y/n, I. Am begging you. Please just tell me the--"

"I'm sorry I was in love with you!" I said. "I'm sorry I was in love with you! I'm sorry for thinking there's a chance between us! I'm sorry for everything I've done before!"

Lauren stood there in silence.

|| LAUREN ||

I stood there, completely shock of what I just heard. After all these years, y/n loved me?

She loves me?

"Y-you... You remember?" I asked her. "For fuck's sake! Of course I remember! I remembered it now! And I wish I didn't" she said.

"You left me for a bunch of morons!!" she cried.

"I'm sorry y/n! I didn't mean to! I thought Brad really love me, but he just cheated on me on our three years relationship! I saw him making out with a chick in the hospital. I never should've trusted him. I should've stayed with you guys. You were always there for me, but I left you" I explained.

Y/n stared at me. "Lauren, like what I said, I already forgave you"

I looked at her, "Really? Y/n, I love you so much and--"

"But I don't think we'll be like the old days" y/n cut me off.

"W-what?"

"I forgive you. But I don't think we'll be friends like before" she said.

--------

Hey guys!

Sorry for the long update! School is murdering me with so many projects a few days before exam!

Anyways, guys I have a question:

If you're in love with your friend and he/she said something about liking his/her crush and that made you think you have no chance to be with him/her. Then he/she flirting with you and all that. Will you still love him/her?

Vote. Comment. Follow.

"Bye puddin!"

•RockWithJauregui•

🔹Harley Quinn🔹